Speed limiter glitch

Budynkutzza

Question

I started playing recently after years and i wanted to disable my speed limit on TruckersMP , i tried from game menu, it didn't work, i tried from tab menu to disable it and it didn't work either. I have tried to search some tutorials on yt to look for "last_session_config.sii" turns out somehow that document is nowhere to be found. How can i disable my speed limiter?

10 answers to this question

Hello there!

Welcome to the TruckersMP forum ? and congratulations on creating your very first forum topic ? ?

Please ensure that you've done the following:

Disabled 'Speed limiter' in the tab list settings
Disabled 'Speed limiter' in game settings, under gameplay

If that's all done, and you're still not able to drive above 90 km/h, ensure that you're not using external contracts (World of Trucks contracts).
World of trucks contracts are limited by WOT to 90 km/h ?

I hope this helps you resolve your problem ?
We await your return! ?

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Once you hit the speed limit you won't be able to accelerate with the accelerator pedal, unless you go slightly below the limit. The speed limit itself depends on the location. If you're in the city and the speed limit is 90 km/h in your location, you won't go faster than that within the area. Once you get out of city, the normal 110 km/h speed limit kicks in. The city speed limit won't go below 60 km/h, though. 

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

4 hours ago, General18 said:

Disabled 'Speed limiter' in the tab list settings
Disabled 'Speed limiter' in game settings, under gameplay

I have already done both of these things before posting and when i check in gameplay settings no matter if "enable speed limiter is on or off, still no change, i wasn't doing external contracts so is there a current speed limit imposed on the server or i am completely stupid ?
 image.png.b34c25d8dd369a929abfdefe7169b065.png

Hey,

At Simulation Servers you can drive up to 110kmh.
At Arcade you can drive round about 150kmh.

kind regards,

echter_Tobi

Eng:

I think I'm the real one, when it isn't true then don't say it to others! ?

GER:

Ich glaube ich bin der Echte, wenn nicht, dann sag's keinem weiter psssssst ?

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation !

Kind Regards,
Lucas_xiaoZheng
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Lucas_xiaoZheng

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics