Expansion of Duisburg

Nanobytes

Suggestion Name: Expansion of Duisburg

Suggestion Description: With the new rebuild of duisburg i noticed that some roads are blocked in the city, and in cd road
 My suggestion is another small rebuild of the city and cd road, This map is my idea. Sorry for the bad writing hahaha.
With this new expansion in the national road you could add some more companies like trameri or another one, maybe a central bus station. 

Any example images: tmp.thumb.png.d766a49ddca368d519e2607fdf05fe46.png

Why should it be added?:
Well there are 3 roads closed, one in cd road, and the other 2 are in duisburg near the river, it would add another way of going to duisburg, with the roundabout it will be easier and i think it wont create a large traffic jam. 
In addition duisburg will look better and more complete. Also the river will cross the cd road, if you go to cam0 you can see the river ending in the middle of nowhere.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

Hey,

I will mark your suggestion as On Hold as SCS have recently announced their intention to make the Duisburg area of the map their next focus point for their Germany Rework.

We will have to wait and see what they do with the area before we commit to any major changes of the area.

• 2 months later...
  • Community Manager

Hi there,

SCS has released the experimental beta for 1.50, which includes a heavily revamped Duisburg and Dusseldorf. With this, we are content with the changes and can safely say that once we support 1.50, TruckersMPs modifications of the area will get removed, and will finally use the base map for the area. 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Rejected

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket