Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do you give a selector and signal when overtaking?

otistikerdogan

Sometimes I use the flashes for hi sometimes warn the others when they were driving with high beams and you must always use signals when overtaking alert driver front of you and driver of behind you.

When you overtaking on single line road don't do flashing because the you're are the on wrong side.

Usually I don't usually go past the speed limit for the given road so people usually overtake me.

However, if I were to overtake someone, I think its best only giving a brief signal so that you don't mislead drivers ahead to thinking you are turning left or right. If the road is a duel carriageway, I would signal to change lane then signal to change back to the normal driving lane once I finish overtaking. 

Keeping the signal on unnecessarily usually isn't a great idea for duel carriageways. One signal before the manoeuvre would do.

banner

The intention to overtake respectively the sverving to overtake and the realigning must be announced in a timely manner by using the turn indicator (AKA blinker or turn signal).

Flashing high beams / headlights isn't a suitable mean for this purpose, because it can be mistaken as a prompt or confirmation for another action.

This is a must, it is good not only for myself but also for others, I think the language of lights is also very important, so that some unnecessary dangers can be avoided

But I think the horn, where the traffic is dense, will only increase people's annoyance, and I will habitually honk or flash the lights when I encounter a sparsely populated place on the server.

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC

垫片.png

Of course I do. Because I think it's important to use them. We should also check our mirrors and etc. during overtaking. From here, I'm calling out to the people who are overtaking badly, please don't overtake badly, go and watch a video called "How to overtake?" :kappa:

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

If you don't use a turn signal when overtaking, the driver may think you're trying to crash into him. Because these days, there are too many irritable drivers who do this.

1- You should go out to overtake at a sweet angle.
2- After overtaking, you must turn the long distance and turn back to your own lane using the signal again.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 2 weeks later...

Archived