Wipers Refuse to work only on main profile when logged on TMP

BMPellogia

Question

Hello,i decided to reinstall the mp mod yesterday and the wipers refuse to work. It only happens on my main profile when logged on TMP.
Auto wipers are disabled,but i dont believe i can activate them because nothing happens if i hit the key to put wipers on auto(after activating them on game options).
Checked secondary lvl 15 profile and it works fine there.
No mods are installed
Verified files via steam,game updated but problem continues
*EDIT* I use the keybinings < and > to turn the wipers on and off. I decided to use othey key to test(P key) and they worked again. For some reason the < and > keys refuse to work on my main profile while logged in but they work fine on the secondary profile

3 answers to this question

Hello @BMPellogia,

Thanks for creating a topic in the Help section.

I recommend you check the key binding for the wipers and ensure they match with the ones on your secondary profile where wipers work without any issues.

@Granite mentioned in one of the topics:

Wiper's switch has 4 settings, there are two keybinds in Options/Keys & Buttons - "Wipers" and "Wipers Back", which go through these settings up or down, but won't cycle around, you must use both key binds.

If you press "Wipers Back" three times, you can be sure they are off completely. After that, press "Wipers" button once, if they don't start moving, the rain sensor is enabled, and they are now standing by in automatic mode.

Please, let me know if this solves your issue. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

17 minutes ago, Leon Baker said:

Hello @BMPellogia,

Thanks for creating a topic in the Help section.

I recommend you check the key binding for the wipers and ensure they match with the ones on your secondary profile where wipers work without any issues.

@Granite mentioned in one of the topics:

Please, let me know if this solves your issue. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Hello! they are the same but for some weird reason the game refuse to activate the wipers using those specific keys on my main profile only when logged on tmp,changed the key bidings and the wipers work again....Never seen this before. such a weird problem,buy hey they are working again so i call that a victory lol, thanks for the help!

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
[MCG] Elih.
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved