Better Navigation Icons

KacaKTV

• 5 months later...

Pretty successful idea.

• Upvote 1

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello @KacaKTV,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this suggestion. 

I think it's a very important idea and it should be implemented to make player safety to drive. 

I am a person who looks at the navigator on the game to notice if there are players who are driving down a road before crossing an intersection and your idea is very useful. Congratulations and good lucky. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• Awesome! 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

On 3/15/2023 at 2:19 PM, blabberbeak said:

I struggle to agree to your suggestion because I regard the size of the direction indicator as too small to identify on the GPS navigation displays in the vehicle's instrument panel.

Furthermore, what is the true reason you want the GPS map to show the direction of travel of other road users?

It gives the impression that you want to use the GPS map to better coordinate overtaking maneuvers.

I suggest to keep your eyes on the road.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don’t understand why this is needed? If people just stick to their side of the road or use their eyes to see trucks, potentially on the one side of the road, then you wouldn’t have a problem . Adding this is just going to look a complete mess when you have lots of dots on each other especially in populated areas.