A big thanks to TruckersMP

BaKefir

I've been playing on this server off and on for eight years, and recently I've purchased all the map DLC's. For the last couple of weeks I've been having a blast on the TruckersMP servers, specifically the ProMods server.

I have driven a truck for my work for a couple of years before and being able to play this is really very satisfying.

A big thank you to all of you who make this possible!

Really. They are always trying to bring something new to the players and work hard to keep everything going! Congratulations to everyone who is part of said project!

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

Thanks to Tuckers MP for working hard every day, updating servers, innovating interesting content

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Thank you very much to those who brought truckersmp to this day and developed it. :HaulieLove: #TruckersMP

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived