Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Leave events like Hannover for later in lesser-known places

farshad78

It is a very good suggestion if the ceremony that was done for the city of Hannover is also done in less secluded cities.
For example, this possibility can be done in countries such as Turkey, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Poland, Romania, and Sweden.
This encourages everyone to visit more places and see everywhere and can encourage other players who haven't bought the map to buy it.

This wouldn't be a terrible idea and I'd love to see a few more places have their own world of trucks events, but when they do happen it's always been in a variety of places, so I'm not sure it's a huge issue. I suppose the challenge is to also accommodate for people who don't currently own any of the DLC, which does somewhat limit the locations that these events can take place in. 

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely the right approach. Hopefully in the future map DLCs will be gifted free as timeouts and we can see events on DLC maps as well. Rather than carrying loads on German highways, I would like to carry loads on poorly maintained Balkan roads.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived