Introduce yourself!

StuartD

Hello!

My username is LondonLad but my real name is Alex ;)

- I am from London, UK! (duh) 

- I am 22 years of age

- I am a Senior DJ @ Eurotruckradio.com (DJ London)

- My Hobbies are Film/Photography - Games - Theatre - Tech etc etc.

- I have played ETS2 and ETS2MP since.. that time I don't remember.. 

- I lived in Australia for 2 years.. from 2011-2013 (19-21 years old)

- aannnddd... other things and stuff I does goes here sorta.

churs :D good to meet you all!

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

Here goes, Lets began with the details about me :D 

Name: Empire KickAss (don't like telling my real name) people call me Empire

Location: I live in Australia, the small State of Tasmania. In the Next 3 months I'm moving to United Kingdom.

Age: (don't like telling private information) But I'm 21

I'm Studying in IT (information Technology). and Love doing gaming. You can follow me.

You tube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtQtbO8weWWuLz8jWiDi_dQ

Twitter: https://twitter.com/empire24453   

lcuoUWl.gif.2ae879e10f4e499e935acbd4db146289.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

Hi Robert. Haha :lol:

Hey guys, I'm Viktor from Serbia. My IG nick is Frankie | SRB.

I'm 23. I study Economics at Novi Sad University. I like to play games and hangout with gamers so I founded online gaming community.

I love to drive truck with my friends, and that's why I registered.

Cya in game, be free to honk when you see me. :P

F9KxuaE.png

Hi to all ... I'm here to entertain myself driving and try to develop a big company on game.

I wish to become one of the best truck drivers and make good friends online.

About me? ... just look at my profile!

I hope someone will like my forum posts. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Sorry about my bad language, I don't speak werry good english, so I hope you can  understand what I mean to say!

Hi ya,

I'm TuxyQ, I live in Norway, roughly 25 years old(less than a month out now ;)), Mod @ CCTV and your "friendly" statistician with ets2mpstats.com where I do stats around ETS2MP, ETR, and the twitch chat.

Hello fellow truckers,

I'm scarface0359 and I live in Belgium.
I'm 19 years old and studying Applied Information Sciences (Application Development) at Karel de Grote University College.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Hello. My name is Neven (nickname: Zulnex) and I am 32 years old. I have finally found some free time to register again on these new and improved forums.

I have been playing ETS2 since release and SCS Software games since their lovely "Bus Driver" game.

I am a truck driver in real life and have been driving for several years now (licensed for: straight truck, truck+trailer, intercity coach /city bus/minibus).

During my day off I also drive a truck in ETS2 mp. :)

Greetings from a Canadian truck driver.

Here goes..

I'm Simon,  I live in Cumbria and I'm a keen battlefield player,  Small time youtuber and as of 1 month ago..  Volunteer Moderator over on the EA Battlelog forums.

I play a wide variety of games including ETS2,  Omsi,  Colin McRae Rally,  Battlefield,  Alien Isolation and so on.

Voluntary Community Moderator of the Battlelog Forums.

Screenshot Enthusiast.

Doctor Who Fan.

Hey yall, I'm Travis, 23 years old, from Kansas, and run a wrecker service with my step dad.

I've been playing SCS games since the original 'Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel' and ETS2 MP since its release.

Gotta give a big thanks to SCS, Rootkiller, MP Team, Modders, and the overall community for making this game what it is today!

Oh and I love to build Sim game setups- https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10711045_847699408582361_6915652065955065804_n.jpg?oh=7ce6464865ff4d4cd6841e0006ca7852&oe=54D2BC5F

Hi everybody,

I'm yankor (real live Yannick Kordel)

City : Fell by Trier in Rheinland-Pfalz(don't know the english name... )

Glass Explorer :)

I play to ETS2 since 1 year

Ingame name : yankor (GER)

I also play Farming Simulator 13/15, and more.

I hope to see you soon in the game.

Best regards

Yankor :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there. Im antrax737, u can call me anti, my real name is Klemen, im 18 im from Slovenia, Postojna ( u might heared of that city before- one of the biggest caves in the world)

Im student who is gaming a lot, maybe too much. I also drive enduro just for fun.

Im playing/have played so many games in past 6 months i probably wont remember em all:

BF4, BF3, Thief, gta 4, Grid 2, asseto corsa, Ets2, farming sim 15, and wainting for The Crew.

Cya on the road ;D

Hello, my name is PaKe (Paulus) and im from finland.

I've driven in ETS2 already over 200 000km so i know what to do :D

I've played lots of different games like: mw2, Live for speed, wolfestein enemy territory, delta force extreme, bf3 and bf4 :)

Hey guys, must say i love your intruductions so far! :D here's mine 

My name is Joe and i am 21 years old. I come from Norway and I love playing ets2 mp and i will continue as far as i can see forward. I am a bodybuilder and my 3 things i love most is gaming, working out and driving my forest harvester. I will work in the forest for about 2-3 more years before i start in the army. 

I heard about the mp mod 3 days before the actual mod came out so i was very excited about how it would be.

Got any questions about anything? just send me a pm, and i will see what i can do about it ;)

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

• 4 months later...

Since this topic was brought out of its grave, I think I'd might as well give myself a proper introduction...

Hello, my name is The Leeds Lad, formerly OfficialGHG (which is also my twitch name) and I live in the town Morley in the Leeds area.

sNI4aje.png

I am 15 years old and my real life name is Alex(ander). I play simulators and occasionly my Xbox. Though next year is my final year if school, which means that exams will be coming to me left right and centre.

I also take your requests to create crazy looking trucks and turn slow and dreary trucks into super speed fast ones.

Many thanks! :D

Hi I'm Miles

My real name is Miles, I live in the UK.

Studying TEFL (Teaching English As a Foreign Language) & Czech To teach English abroad for a year in multiple countries, then settle in the Czech Republic to teach English there.

Been with the community since Beta (Kinda, Made an account on the old forums and like, 2 posts but the mod didn't work for me so I left) and started playing in January, Then, I went away recently, for a long time. Mainly due to persistent fatal errors, work, and GTA V. :( 

Current job: IT Repairs, Opsec & security, Encrypting hard drives for small businesses and individuals, Malware removal, Data cleansing and securing as well as PC repairs and upgrades (because I hate how local shops can charge £90 to open the side of a case and put 2 pieces of RAM into the motherboard) 

I also make and sell Eliquid for Vapers :) 

Vehicle: Black Golf MK5 S

That's about it :) 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

Hey!

I'm FaanDean as always in another games, youtube, twitch also FaanDean. My real name is Fint, I'm currently in second grade of University, Faculty of Art and Design. I love gaming and play a lot, since i only have class 3 days a week (6 class) and bunch of sketching homework. I'm from anywhere, i move a lot when i was young until i arrived in this asian country, the food is amazing! 

I've been playing ETS2 since its released and stop for years until the MP is released. I just active in Forum for the past few month because i used to just read it and i don't no what to reply. I can speak 3 language but not all is perfect, since i hear many different language everyday and the most of it is chinese language but i can't understand it even a word  :D

TERjqBU.png