problem/solutions for the Calais Duisburg road

"RICKY"

Hello truckers. 

After reading some answers and possible solutions we have some ideas. 

Report the players so we will have a lot of work and the moderation team too ?

Not going to that road, I paid for the game and now I can't go there!!!!

And finally there is no solution, so we will never have a game for everyone and convince new players to join .Because if a new player goes there and sees what's going on, he certainly won't come back. ?

25 minutes ago, "RICKY" said:

Hello truckers. 

After reading some answers and possible solutions we have some ideas. 

Report the players so we will have a lot of work and the moderation team too ?

And finally there is no solution, so we will never have a game for everyone and convince new players to join .Because if a new player goes there and sees what's going on, he certainly won't come back. ?

- I don't think it's fair to complain about rule breakers if complainers are not willing to do something about it. So either live with the road as is with people crashing in to each other, or do the effort of actually reporting the people that make the road a nightmare. You can't complain while not trying to solve the issue when you have the tools to do so.

- To be fair, you didn't buy TMP. You bought ETS2. TMP alters the gameplay and may make it not as enjoyable as ETS2 on its own. So saying you bought the game and can't go there isn't correct. You can absolutely go there, just without a mod that alters your gameplay experience.

- New players will probably follow the navigation and the navigation default route is the motorway, not the CD road. So if you want to go on the CD road you have to actively look for it. And new players aren't stupid. They can tell the difference between an unusual busy road and the rest of the map where they are free to roam whatever.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

34 minutes ago, Captain Mix said:

- Não acho justo reclamar de infratores de regras se os reclamantes não estiverem dispostos a fazer algo a respeito. Então, ou viva com a estrada como é com as pessoas colidindo umas com as outras, ou faça o esforço de realmente denunciar as pessoas que tornam a estrada um pesadelo. Você não pode reclamar sem tentar resolver o problema quando tem as ferramentas para isso.

- Para ser justo, você não comprou TMP . Você comprou o ETS2 . O TMP altera a jogabilidade e pode torná-lo não tão agradável quanto o ETS2 por conta própria. Então dizer que você comprou o jogo e não pode ir lá não está correto. Você pode absolutamente ir lá, apenas sem um mod que altere sua experiência de jogo.

- Os novos jogadores provavelmente seguirão a navegação e a rota padrão de navegação é a autoestrada, não a estrada do CD. Então, se você quiser seguir a estrada do CD, você deve procurar ativamente por isso. E os novos jogadores não são estúpidos. Eles podem dizer a diferença entre uma estrada movimentada incomum e o resto do mapa, onde eles estão livres para percorrer o que quer que seja.

Hello.

the topic of this conversation is problem/solutions for this road, as I said if everyone who doesn't follow the TMP rules goes through this road I will report.as is our duty. You're also right I bought the ETS not the TMP. But we also have to see that the number of trolls in the game is very. 

4 minutes ago, "RICKY" said:

The purchase of the video game (here: Euro Truck Simulator 2) is a requirement to use the TruckersMP mod and doesn't give the buyer any privileges or limitations.

Every player is equally free to drive on any available road on the map.

The above is usually suggested in the context of players who intentionally drive to well-known and infamous areas and criticize the chaotic conditions afterwards.

Naturally this isn't a solution of the situation but rather a crutch, namely, to see and avoid.

5 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

A compra do videogame (aqui: Euro Truck Simulator 2) é um requisito para usar o mod TruckersMP e não dá ao comprador nenhum privilégio ou limitação.

Cada jogador é igualmente livre para dirigir em qualquer estrada disponível no mapa.

O acima é geralmente sugerido no contexto de jogadores que dirigem intencionalmente para áreas conhecidas e infames e criticam as condições caóticas depois.

Naturalmente esta não é uma solução da situação, mas sim uma muleta, ou seja, ver e evitar.

thanks for your feedback. 

Do you have any solutions for us to improve this road? So that it can be a road that we can travel without carrying anyone on top. ? 

3 minutes ago, "RICKY" said:

Do you have any solutions for us to improve this road? So that it can be a road that we can travel without carrying anyone on top. ? 

We don't need to improve this road. You don't NEED to use that road. You can just stay away if you don't like it.

If it was an area that was important for a game story then it would be different and a solution had to be found. But you can go anywhere. You can avoid the area as a whole by just using the motorways right next to the road.

In short; if you don't like it then stay away. You don't HAVE to be there.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

Hey

I just saw TeamDeer put out in the news that the city of Duisburg is about to be revised, so we are waiting, having said that, the CD roads are still busy now, and TruckersMP is also moving some new hot cities, But there are still many drivers who choose this route, I hope you all drive safely,

Kind regards,

Tonyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

3 minutes ago, Captain Mix said:

Não precisamos melhorar esta estrada. Você não precisa usar essa estrada. Você pode ficar longe se não gostar.

Se fosse uma área importante para uma história de jogo, então seria diferente e uma solução teria que ser encontrada. Mas você pode ir a qualquer lugar. Você pode evitar a área como um todo usando apenas as auto-estradas ao lado da estrada.

Resumidamente; se você não gosta, então fique longe. Você não tem que estar lá.

I'm sorry but I don't agree with you in saying that it's not an important road for the game. it's the most mythical road in the entire game. and it's also not a question of whether I like the road.But the total disregard for the rules of the TMP

17 minutes ago, "RICKY" said:

thanks for your feedback. 

It's not the road which needs to be improved, it's player's behavior.

On this road meets young and old,  novice and experienced, cautious and reckless, arcade and simulation.

How does one teach a class of different individuals mutual consideration and respect?

One needs to find and point out their common grounds, something which connects them independent of their background or preferences.

Based on that, they can learn to interact with each other in a respectful way and without harming the other.

To exclude players from the game must be and stay the last resort, and should be used to gradually sensitize them for the limits and guide them back to common grounds.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived