Pauls Custom Trucks (Downloads)

paulstray51

Well Here You Go, I Have Some Hybird Trucks For ETS2MP For Download!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Put the SCS file inside your "Mod" folder
2. Open up Singleplayer
3. Activate the mod in your profile
4. Buy the trucks in SINGLEPLAYER and from a truck dealer that is NOT in the UK.
5. Once you have bought everything, save and exit SP and launch MP
6. Drive around in your new truck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Grill Scania

ets2_00089.png

MAN-Jestic

ets2_00090.png

No Grill Scania Added

DAF Euro 6 750 Added

DAF XF 750 Added

MAN TGX 750 Added

MAN-Jestic Added (Find At MAN Dealer)

These Mods Will Be On My Spreadsheet At https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15b-IQ885CbXrLdonqB5mH-cJprC1qaTkCDiHl_DkSRk/edit?usp=sharing

Visit Our Website: http://ets2mpmods.webs.com (Along with a partnership with TheLeedsLad)

(Remember to virus check anything you download, I wouldnt give you guys a virus but allways check to be sure, Allways to be safe than sorry.)

I will be uploading more Trucks on the Spreadsheet.

TUTORIALS: http://ets2mpmods.webs.com/tutorials

Any questions just drop down a message or pm me

Happy Trucking!

Paul™

SFH DRIVER

no,i didnt steal any of your paragrapghs,i have been meaning to do this topic a few weeks ago,i found out how to do this method about 2 weeks ago and just havent got around to making a topic about it

has this been approved by the mods? :D

well im guesing so,people drive around in these custom trucks and there tottally fine with it,some of the admins have custom trucks :)

SFH DRIVER

i do have too warn.your not allowed too make weird ass non realistic trucks or trailers.im not sure how admins look at trucks with no grill but just giving headsup ;)

i do have too warn.your not allowed too make weird ass non realistic trucks or trailers.im not sure how admins look at trucks with no grill but just giving headsup ;)

well,i used to do convoys with some admins before and they are tottally fine with it,however if you do a volvo with no grill then you can see staight threw it,only the scania works my friend

SFH DRIVER

no,i didnt steal any of your paragrapghs,i have been meaning to do this topic a few weeks ago,i found out how to do this method about 2 weeks ago and just havent got around to making a topic about it

Not trying to be rude or mean here, but your download warning and parts of your installation instructions do have some similarities to mine. If you insist you didn't steal it then that's completely fine. I have no problem with that.

I'm creating a site for my mods. Would you like to post some of your mods on there as well? One of the reasons I made this forum account is to get to know people with similar hobbies and interests to me, not to be rude or mean to anyone.

I do hope we can work together in the future! :D

(300th post yay!)

Not trying to be rude or mean here, but your download warning and parts of your installation instructions do have some similarities to mine. If you insist you didn't steal it then that's completely fine. I have no problem with that.

I'm creating a site for my mods. Would you like to post some of your mods on there as well? One of the reasons I made this forum account is to get to know people with similar hobbies and interests to me, not to be rude or mean to anyone.

I do hope we can work together in the future! :D

(300th post yay!)

ill pm you buddy :)

SFH DRIVER

• 3 weeks later...
  • Matt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived