mods

NoahTheGamer

Hello ?

TruckersMp now allows local mods. 

I think it's fine this way. Too much can cause problems in the game, and too little can be upsetting for players who want to make small additions to their game in this way.

I actively use local modes and in this case I am satisfied.

I wish you a good day.

Kind Regards
ESER 58
TruckersMP  Driver 

It would just be too troublesome and chaotic if everyone could 

choose any mod they wanted to, to use in TruckersMP.

Besides, it's very unlikely that every mod will work without causing any problem.

It's basically just not possible to make every modification work with TruckersMP.

It would also be an extra factor which most of TruckersMP's staff members would have to be aware

of when doing their work, which is also very unlikely because there are just too many (different) modifications out there.

Best Regards.

Zysto

Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think TruckersMP will allow the use of mods. But it would be nice if each vehicle presented realistic sound modes like the seasons effects mode. Think about it, hearing the sound of Scania's v8 engine in its real form is an amazing feeling.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

Archived