Duisburg City Rework

TeamDeer

I am looking forward to the new Duisburg, and thank you for your hard work, indeed the CD road is still as busy as before. Hope these problems will be improved

• Woah! 1

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

This is really good news. I used to have frequent car accidents in the collision zone and no-collision zone of the Duisburg gas station. After the update, I don't have to worry about this problem.

• Thanks 1

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC

垫片.png

I'd like to express my sincere respect for the decision made and put into practise by the TruckersMP team. :HaulieLove:

It can't be an easy task spending time to puzzle your heads about a possible solution of an equation with many unknown variables. Thank you for your effort anyway!

Time will tell if and how the situation improves and if adjustments are needed.

Keep up the good work! ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for rework TruckersMP :HaulieLove: ^^

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

I seem to have found a bug in the Duisburg rework, trees are growing on the road,I don't know if this is a bug

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC

垫片.png

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

A single entrance that will contribute to a new problem...

Perhaps the most effective solution would be to simply change the punishment rules for players making infractions. With a scale and perfect neutrality on the rules, repeat offences could be much more severe and reduce the insane number of trolls on this area...
Unfortunately, there is no scale since the first 3 banns issued by the game's moderation are at the GM's decision (which is not neutral at all).

Whatever TMP does to improve this ultra dangerous and totally unsafe area for its players, through changes and map additions, I just think the problem will only be shifted each time as stated in the article above.

Hopefully for TMP's staff, they haven't worked to make the problem just another one that is mooved.