Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is it possible to transport any goods in a passenger car?

SodaDelivery

Question

There are cars in the game that you can ride freely, but the game sees this car as a truck, and you can transport goods on it. You have written that it is impossible to transport goods on such machines, as it is illogical and this will be accompanied by dangerous driving. Tell me, are there loads for such cars, like motorhomes or other light loads that can be transported by cars?

6 answers to this question

Hello; @SodaDelivery 

I will try to help your question in this regard, namely, there is only Skoda [Scout] vehicle as a passenger vehicle in TruckersMP in the game.
There is no such thing as cargo transportation with this vehicle. In the past, there were players carrying loads with skoda in the game., but later this was canceled. Instead, you can add a Caravan for Skoda from the purchase of trailers in addition to Skoda.
At the same time, when you connect the Caravan to your vehicle, you can repair your vehicle by typing the repair command /fix in the game.

I hope this answer was helpful to your question. 

Kind regards;

OnurBey. 

• Like 1

Hello @SodaDelivery

About the scout cars that you can drive in-game, you can drive with a caravan, you can even do deliveries with it from one place to another. You can normally buy it in the trailer dealer.

About the other cars (Public AI, Patreon AI), no trailers are supported there, even the caravan isn't supported with these vehicles.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Trand

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trand

904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).webp.e8f3d42963bb3268c87df0a27b212d99.webp

Useful links:

Rules I KB System I Support I Feedback

Recruitment I Meet the Team I Guides

Hello @SodaDelivery

Have you received the answer you were looking for from the answers given above? 

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us keep our forum always organized! 

I await your return.

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

• Awesome! 1

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!