Sii Decrypt NOT WORKING

[MCG] MemeBundy

Question

As being said above, i have a problem with my sii decrypt for save-editing.

So, i tried to drag my save file "game.sii" to sii_decrypt.exe and open it up but the file still wasn't decrypted. I have tried so fix that by the following ways:

- Change the save format to 2.

- Remove the WOT linked account out of the profile that i want do save edit with.

- Download "sii_decrypt.exe" from many sources.

- Disable steam cloud.

- Launch the game with different launch option (Dx11, OpenGL, etc)

- Reinstall my window 11 back to window 10.

None of above fix my problem, the "game.sii" still show up with punch of font error.

My laptop is MSI GF65 and i use onedrive cloud to save my document files. I don't know whether they effect to my save file or not. Hope you guys can give me a brilliant solution. Thank you in advance!

• Upvote 1

9 answers to this question

Hello there @[MCG] MemeBundy [VN],

After decrypting it, try opening the file with Windows Default Notepad, you may be using Notepad++.

Kind Regards, Fezz [AE]

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

1 hour ago, [MCG] MemeBundy [VN] said:

I have used notepad++ but still cant decrypt. As the TS editor can not give me the full function to do want my aim for so i have to use sii decrypt.

I recommend you download this version of the decryptor. Don't worry about the safety of the file because this link belongs to me.

In order to properly decrypt the save file, you need to disable steam cloud, make a new save (ensure the format is set to 2 before making the save) and then use the file I linked above.

If you follow these steps in the same exact order and use the linked file, you should be able to successfully decrypt the save file.

Please, let me know if this solves the problem.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

15 hours ago, [MCG] MemeBundy [VN] said:

Thank you for the recommened solutions above. I have tried but nothing happen so i give up. Thank you in advance!

If the solutions above did not help, I recommend you download this version of decryptor, it is little different from the one I linked previously. It should decrypt the save file regardless of the save format.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

On 9/12/2022 at 9:47 PM, Leon Baker said:

If the solutions above did not help, I recommend you download this version of decryptor, it is little different from the one I linked previously. It should decrypt the save file regardless of the save format.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Turnout, the problem comes from my onedrive cloud sync. I have uninstalled it and everything work perfectly fine. Thank you for helping me out. I really do appreciate your effort.

• HaulieLove 1