Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How or when did you come across the TruckersMP Community

LillefixHD

Back in 2016 I came across ETS2 Let's plays on Youtube and tought that this game looks quite interesting. However I knew my PC wasn't able to run that game anyway, since it was struggling with way older games already, so I forgot about the game. About half a year later when I had a new and proper PC already, I came across the Let's plays I have seen previously. This time however I bought game myself. When watching more ETS2 gameplay on YouTube I found out about TruckersMP. So my friend and me both created an account and we have been playing ever since.

gis.png

I first known this game was 2016, when i was a kid that i couldn't afford the game. I had to play the crack version, enjoy the multiplayer by youtube channel and i wished one day, i will be one of them. Till 2020, i finally bought my first ever game - ETS2. I was rushing up just to register TMP and go online with bunch of other drivers. It was so delightfull.

Hey Truckers!

Thanks to all of you for reaching out with all those nice stories about how you arrived. 
It was really nice to see all of you who has been making a comment, i appreciate that you took your time!

Big loves from here ❤️

My supported languages:

English, Danish, Norwegian

Helpfull Links:

Support | Rules | FeedbackAppeal

Hello,

Thanks for starting such a good topic on the forum.

I first started playing ETS2 around the end of 2012. As the details of those times, I only remember the primitive brands whose trademark rights were not taken such as swift,majestic,vaillant?

I've always thought about what it would be like if Euro Truck Simulator 2 was multiplayer. And one day, I discovered TruckersMP from some simulation gamers on Youtube. This adventure, which I started at the beginning of 2020, allows me to continue with pleasure until now. Thank you TruckersMP. Thanks to all the hard working staff and respectful players.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 3 weeks later...

I learned about TMP through a friend's recommendation

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived