How or when did you come across the TruckersMP Community

LillefixHD

Hey Truckers!

I would really like to hear from all of you, when you became familiar with the TruckersMP Community.

My story is quite funny:

Back in what i think was 2012, i came across of the developer Eryk (Known as RootKiller). Who were at that time working on the ETS2MP project.

I came across the guy because i was searching for somewhat of an MP for the game, however at the time there was no mp atall. I found Eryk on a website of developers (cannot remember which)

where i ended up becoming quite a close friend of his. We chatted alot about the missing MP feature through ets2, and by time we began to chat about the mod he was working on.

Unfortunately i lost contact with him over the years, but became a really active member of the community. It has had it ups N' downs, but am today still an active OG member of the community today.

What is your story? I would love to hear it!

My supported languages:

English, Danish, Norwegian

Helpfull Links:

Support | Rules | FeedbackAppeal

• Community Manager

Hey there! This is a nice topic you have posted and I look forward to seeing the responses. Personally, I came around to finding TruckersMP the same way a lot of other people at the time did, YouTube videos of "idiots on the road." Back in around 2016 and 2017, the peak time era, there was plenty of them to go around from numerous content creators such as our own Community Contributor Darwen, Tony747. and even Mercelli88 back in the day. I really enjoyed watching his videos honestly, they were quite crisp and always caught my eye for graphics, which led me to really play the game more for beauty. 

Further down the road, I took a break from the community to try some new things. But I knew TruckersMP always had a place in my heart, so I came back and applied for staff! As such, I got accepted into the Community Moderation team, then the Game Moderation team. Having some fun, setbacks and pure life changing moments, I've really enjoyed the time I've spent here and hopefully there's years to come. TruckersMP truly has had ups and downs, but it always has come back from them stronger than ever, which is something I've grown to admire. 

Have a nice day! 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

I've came across TruckersMP from some of my friends that have played TMP. One of my friends actually gifted me Euro Truck Simulator 2 which was a wholesome thing to do tbh. I was also privileged to sign up to TMP so that I can play with him and maybe some other friends around. 

Sadly lost contact with the person that gifted me ETS2 but after discovering Prime Logistics from some of my friends over at SCR (It's a Roblox group btw), I feel honoured being here to this date. 

banner

Hello; @LillefixHD

Thanks for starting such a good topic on the forum.
How I first met ETS, not for TruckersMP, actually. The first time I played Ets was in 2012, unfortunately we used to buy DVD CDs because of our young age.
I got to know TruckersMP through ETS videos on Youtube, and since then, I have a TruckersMP account for almost 4 years.
And I'm still registered with TruckersMP. I love all the players and staff.
I wish you a nice day, I wish you a good forum. :truestory:

Best Regards
OnurBey.

Hi! @LillefixHD

when i saw this thread. Can't help but think of @元气骑士. When I first joined TMP, I learned that he is a Chinese game moderator. Through introduction, I quickly got in touch with him. Through his patient explanation, I quickly learned about the TMP community. To be precise, @元气骑士 gave me some insight into the TMP community. Also, I am grateful to him because he is really a person who likes to help others:HaulieLove:

I became aware of the game ETS 2 around 2014/15 and it didn't look so bad at first glance, so I thought I'd give it a try. When my big brother had also always played, he had once pointed out to me that there is now TruckersMP gibts and you can play from now on in multiplayer, so I am faithful to this community to this day and like to spend my time here ?

My registration on TruckersMP was in 2016.

I've played ETS2 since it's release in 2012 and watched a YouTube video of a TMP review in 2014, so thats where I joined.

With a TMPID of 3330 I am constantly on the look out for someone with a lower TMPID than mine when I'm cruising the roads. So far I have only spotted one person.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

1 hour ago, Ping Fan - TMP said:

Hi! @LillefixHD

when i saw this thread. Can't help but think of @元气骑士. When I first joined TMP, I learned that he is a Chinese game moderator. Through introduction, I quickly got in touch with him. Through his patient explanation, I quickly learned about the TMP community. To be precise, @元气骑士 gave me some insight into the TMP community. Also, I am grateful to him because he is really a person who likes to help others:HaulieLove:

I joined the online game in 2017 and bought it on steam in 2016. Then, because there was a Chinese administrator on Youtube at that time, I learned that I could play online games and play with players all over the world, so I registered the online plug-in. Yes, This game moderator also helped me register. Although retired, I've been playing TMP online since 17 years, and then I also met the Soul Knight Admin, who is also an admin, and he was happy to help. Finally, thanks again to these friends for their help over the years.

Hi ! @LillefixHD

Seeing this topic took me back in time because I was only 16 years old, I spent most of my time watching videos and playing games one day I came across an ets video and joined this community Since then I have had the opportunity to meet many people who have added a lot to my life thank you tmp...

King Regards

TheKobra

Hai, @LillefixHD
I am a player since 2019, I came across TruckersMP through friends and have been an active player since then, What I find so special about TruckersMP is the community, always cool and nice events, convoys, and more. I also find the VTC system a very cool thing. What for me is the coolest and most special thing about TruckersMP is that there are different servers where many people are on the road so that you always have fun driving and interacting with people whether it is just "Have a good trip" or driving together, you can write so much about what is cool about TruckersMP but keep it short now. 

Well, for me I started ATS on August of 2020, the reason I never owned either ATS/ETS2 is because I never owned a PC/Laptop that was compatible to play the game. Once I purchased a very good laptop I finally was able to play ATS. While trucking I was seeing pictures on the loading screen and saw many that had names like Viva on the mirror plates. In March of 2021 I started looking if there was a MP and I saw TruckersMP and researched it, but the trust I had one software stuff due to viruses and such had me skeptical of even downloading it, but on April 2021 I found Viva and joined there Discord Server, I applied for Viva and got accepted and I finally downloaded TMP and ever since I have been part of this lovely community that I get to know more and more! Keep up the great work TMP

I first came across TruckersMP in February of 2017. I was in search of a multiplayer mod for ETS2 and found a video on YouTube that talked about a multiplayer community. I was so excited, and I immediately downloaded it! I've never had so much fun driving in a game before. You might ask; what makes the multiplayer experience so much fun? I enjoy the multiplayer experience because it is so realistic and gives you a chance to interact with other people. Being able to drive with other people and talk to them is a fun experience.

On October 30, 2021, I was first exposed to ETS2, and then I saw news about TMP on a short video platform, and I was very interested in it, so I joined TMP, and later I found a lot of people asking for help on the forum, so I joined the forum on July 20th.:HaulieLove:

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

In early 2018 I was introduced to TMP by a friend who wanted to drive with me in ETS2. I signed up and we drove for a few days but then lost interest in the game for some time, until I returned to it in late 2018, and haven't really stopped playing since, after discovering VTC's, so many new friends, including @LillefixHD? and countless others along the way. The road is never ending. 

Best Wishes;
RB ?

13 minutes ago, Midnight Trucker said:

popular like EVERYWHERE

Popular now. It wasn't very popular (relatively speaking) when I joined, which was in 2018. It grew massively after, though.

I came across TMP thanks to a streamer, which I randomly stumbled upon. I think creators have been pretty crucial to TMP's growth.

Hello, I came into contact with this game four years ago, and joined TMP two years ago. At first, I heard from my friends that this game is very real and provides a lot of truck models, so I joined this big community. After joining this community for half a year, I met @雪佛 and @余烬。 in twich, and I have known them until now, chatting and driving together every day, they are really nice. They Helped me a lot and I really appreciate them.

Kind regards,

Tonyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Was a youtube video or something of that nature. I had no money back then so I waited until xmas 2014 to buy the game and get myself on MP.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Archived