Favorite cargo?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What your favorite cargo to haul?

• Oversize
    • Flatbed cargo
    • Dryvan /refrigerator
    • Cars
    • Tanker cargo

I really enjoy hauling cargo that needs to be refridgerated. I don't have an exact reason as for why.

I just like the 'feeling' the cargo/the trailer gives me.

Plus i like the simple looks of the trailer.

My second choice would be oversized cargo because i love myself a challenge!

Best Regards.

Zysto

Have a nice day!

My fav cargo would have to be olive trees / concrete beams / logs or straw bales ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

I like the cargoes that can be seen from the outside more like flatbed cargoes.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello,

I don't have a specific type of favourite cargo, but all of my trucks are between 500hp and 600hp - I usually take a cargo between 15t and 22t because it's more realistic. You wouldn't see a truck in real life flooring it.. they're slow due to the fact of being large vehicles, so I prefer to be the same in-game.

The trickier to drive/manoeuvre the best for me. So oversized is definitely my favourite. After, any heavy cargo is interesting for me. I much prefer driving at 20-30km/h on hills and having a challenging drive going down-hill because of the weight, rather than flying at 90km/h on a steep hill and stop in 10m downhill!
Otherwise I really like the Live Cattle trailer (a bit oversized as it's high and with nice lights on top) ?

ownable-company-trailers-for-truckersmp-

Archived