Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Perfect Solution to remedy Calais-Duisburg problems

Calais-Duisburg End Solution  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should TMP introduce a simple & basic intelligence test for all players wishing to enter the Calais-Duisburg area?

• Brilliant Idea! Yes Please!
    • No just no!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/22 at 11:59 PM

A light hearted solution to all the issues that plague the Calais-Duisburg area. TMP could require all players entering the Calais-Duisburg area  to complete a simple basic intelligence test. (The Game moderators would of course be excluded, to avoid any embarrassment)  ? 

The only perfect solution to this problem would be to make all area from Calais to Duisburg (including the infamous road) non-collisions. But... Sooner rather than later most of the players that are always there would leave and search for a new place to wreak havoc in, so one solution would only move the problem somewhere else.

It's best to leave it like it is. Players who go there know what to expect and the more chaos is enclosed in that small area, the less it spreads throughout the rest of the map.

Hello 

I think it is impossible to implement such a thing because these tests have to apply artificial intelligence to the players and there is a limit to the questions that can be asked. Therefore, I think the questions will become repetitive and easily passable after a while.

And also, as the friends said above, this will not be a complete solution, it will only be to move the problem to other regions for a short time. 

So I don't think it's a logical solution.

I wish you a good day.

Kind Regards
ESER 58
TruckersMP  Driver 

Make the meaning of the Game more interesting, set up an constant Community Goal. Create an Demand System of Supplys for each City, combine this with a VTC Reputation System and set some challenging Loading/Unloading Locations.

Keep the Players busy and give them something to reach for!

There is no need for an "Intelligence Test" and it is the wrong Message. Every Player is welcome in this Community as long he respect other Players, as long he obey the Rules and as long he is responsive for the mistakes that happen and as long he is willing to improve his behaviour! ?

It was "horrible"?

It was only "horrible" for the "Idiot on the Road" Content Creators, who needed to drive longer around the Map to recording Footage for their Compilations! I can´t imagine how many surprising Faces were in Front of the PC Monitors at the Moment were many Players realized that the Map is Larger and have more Citys than Duisburg/Calais and Brussel! ?

17 hours ago, Guest Scoobie007 said:

complete a simple basic intelligence test. (The Game moderators would of course be excluded, to avoid any embarrassment)  ? 

searches up on YouTube: HOW TO PASS TEST EZ [100% REAL]. There just passed the test, now I can enter the CD road.

But in all seriousness here, there might be better ways to deal with this. The destination hanover event definitely attracted a lot of TMP users to Hanover so I think if SCS or TruckersMP tries to adapt something like this in the future, maybe other areas might gain popularity. However, it's still going to be almost impossible to completely eliminate problems on the CD road.

banner

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well.

Well here's my opinion, I think everything should be kept as it is currently, Duisburg zone "no collisions" etc.
Folks have some alternative routes they can use where they escape a lot of the high traffic derived from this route, those who don't like traffic, go for that route.
I say this because there are people who like to do this route, to test their maneuvers (?) etc.

Regards. ❤️

tmp-bio.webp

4 hours ago, Agricultor [PT] said:

Folks have some alternative routes they can use where they escape a lot of the high traffic derived from this route, those who don't like traffic, go for that route.

I daresay  the majority of players would love to see a crowded map...

...with reasonable driving players.

That's the crux of the matter, or rather, of the route between Duisburg and Calais.

It is a little difficult topic to induce the players for such a solution.
In itself, the game starts a tutorial on how you can manage and you learn to configure yourself before entering the TMP since within the servers there are several people who manage with a keyboard, controller or mouse. where it is most difficult.

Best Regards.

Quiber

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

Rules | Support System | Feedback | Ban Appeal | Recruitment | Reports

Hello truckers. 

The CD road is already mythical in TMP I think we shouldn't touch it is something that will stay in the memory of all players. The problem is the players that go there are hunting for reports.  And also some think it's a race track. 

Solution: by a moderation team taking care of the road because when someone sees a moderator everything is fine. Maybe it's the solution. 

Quote title: "Perfect Solution to remedy Calais-Duisburg problems" - there is no solution.

The problem is those few players who cause problems to others, most of the players who drives in C-D drives well in my experience, but given how busy C-D is and the average speed, one player is enough to cause problems for the other 5-10 players , so it looks worse than it really is.

Despite this, i recommend players to get some experience in TMP and its rules, and also to know very well the road rules before going to C-D, because the probability of making mistakes it's higher than in other less popular areas.

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived