Is it worth coming back?

First, as @MrSirVikingsaid, it's slightly odd that you've come to the TMP forums to ask if it's worth coming back to TMP - that's like going to Burger King and asking if you should buy a burger.

Second - it's entirely your choice if you come back to TMP or not. I, as many others have said on here, enjoy TMP for what it is. Yes, there are some idiots on it (Tell me a MP game that doesn't have idiots) but TMP has a reporting system in place to report said idiots where you can see what action was taken. It also goes without saying that if you stay away from the congested areas you'll avoid the majority of said idiots.

I think it's worth it and get hours of enjoyment out of TMP. Yes, there are some limiting factors but overall, I prefer to play on TMP than in SP.

52 minutes ago, LittleCov said:

It was the crazy on power mods that made me leave. I think I'll stay on ETS2 MP

Seeing this post makes me think you just opened this topic to vent about the game mods.

I think it's worth it, because now there are a lot of changes, such as joining the DBus partner, and also launching a lot of new mods, I hope you come back to experience it and give the community some perfect advice, I believe they will always looking forward to your return

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

On 9/6/2022 at 4:19 PM, LittleCov said:

ETS2 MP is really good, but is it worth coming back to TMP?

It depends honestly on the reasons you were playing TMP in the first place and the reasons that made you leave it behind.

The game has lost a big chunk of its playerbase and the servers are not what they used to be. Large traffic lines are a rare sight nowadays so if that was the part you were enjoying the most, then you'll probably be disappointed. The C-D road is more or less the same, just with less traffic.

Reckless driving has been reduced a bit since a lot of players left for Convoy Mode.

In terms of updates, the game's map is being reworked so that's a positive and the new areas usually receive a lot of player attention which makes them quite interesting for some time to drive at. There's also a bus that you can try and drive but the feeling is nothing compared to driving a truck.

Overall, i'd say that the game is not better than 3-4 years ago. The most important stuff that needed fixing in my opinion have not been fixed and like you mentioned ETS2 MP is really good. Unless there's a specific reason you like TMP over Convoy mode, it's not worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been here from pretty much day one - since 2014 from the days when it was called Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.

Been here through thick and thin, seen so many come and go in this community and it has to be one of the longest I have stayed apart of for sure! All communites have their flaws, but what doesn't?

So yes, I'd come back for sure. 

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived