Is it worth coming back?

I don't even play ETS2 for more than one hour I use to play the game for 6 hours straight in 2020 but for me it is worth to have fun and play with others.

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN 

Hey, 

TruckersMP has been great from the very beginning.  :HaulieLove:

The community is amazing and it's still growing  ? I highly believe and fully hope that it will only get better.And if you're hoping to come back, the answer is a resounding yes! 

---------------------------------------------

Regards,

RedWolf_Plays
TruckersMP Veteran Driver III (5,188hours) 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

In my opinion? Absolutely. It's a great community and a great mod with 

lots of passionate people doing their best to make this a better place for everyone.

In the end it's obviously your choice but i can highly recommend it.

Depending on how long you've been absent there are lots of new updates from the TruckersMP devs

which make the modification a whole lot more enjoyable!

Best Regards.

Zysto

Have a nice day!

• Community Manager

Only you can make that decision. There's always going to be trolls on TMP and unfortunately not all GMs will be able to be online at once to take care of them. If you just enjoy your time on it though and avoid the crowded areas, I think you'll do just fine ?

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

I don't think it's such a difficult decision that you ponder over it for hours. If you think you will enjoy being in the game, I can say that I can't wait to see you among us. In order to create your own game welfare and quality audience, it is useful to stay away from overcrowded and small age audiences.. ?

I think it's worth it but you should try it.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hey there trucker!

These kind of questions are the ones which are really hard to answer. But i will try and give you a respond that you might find realisable.

TruckersMP has been around since 2013 (officially launched in 2014) were the community has been building up and became a very big friendly and open community for people.

Within this community you can interact with other members, find friends and even become someone's closer friend, therefore is it my thoughts that you should try it out and return in TruckersMP.

The community has always had alot of great players that seeks friends and wants to help out were they can. And with a personal experience for this then i can truly agree that this community can be a bigger thing, which you might not realise before your life changes. 

I hope this was an answer that you could use! 

My supported languages:

English, Danish, Norwegian

Helpfull Links:

Support | Rules | FeedbackAppeal

My ETS2 is about to over 600 hours, and I think TMP brings me a lot of joy

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Archived