What is this world map mod in TruckersMP named?

Onur26[TR]

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @Onur26[TR]

this map is available without any mods in both ETS2 SP/TMP.

To open it, press “M” or some other keybind, that you use for normally opening the map, while moving with your truck.

If you have any trouble with it, you can contact me any time.

• Thanks 1

Trand

904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).webp.e8f3d42963bb3268c87df0a27b212d99.webp

Useful links:

Rules I KB System I Support I Feedback

Recruitment I Meet the Team I Guides

Hello @Onur26[TR]

This feature came with an update that happened not too long ago. This feature in the game itself is really useful.
SCS brought this update itself.A very useful feature for TruckersMP.It's really useful when you want to see the status of the players while overtaking.

If my answer was helpful, your confirmation indicates the issue has been resolved. If you have any questions feel free to write.

Kind Regards,

Shadel

TruckersMP - Player

• Thanks 1

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

The answers provided by @Trand and @Shadel are only partially correct, SCS developed this feature for their own Convoy Mode and it doesn't function in singleplayer where you still get usual fullscrren pause map anytime you press M.

There are no mods which would allow this for singleplayer that I know about, because nobody really needs it.

You don't need to track anybody on the map while driving, bringing up the map pauses the game, so there's no risk of accident, allows you to put down waypoints and pan the map anytime you need without needing to stop , which you can't do with overlay map.

• Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 1

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved