Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How do you find the VTC system?

I find the system very nice and appealing. It's easy to navigate and to find a suiting VTC.

The joining process obviously differs from VTC to VTC.

Some may be simpler, others more complicated. As for events i would say that most VTC's

do a good job when it comes to either attending a event or even planning their own event.

Overall i think it's a well executed system and most VTC's are doing a really good job at everything.

Best Regards.

Zysto

Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thank you for starting this topic.

During your daily driving, you can distinguish vtc vehicles from each other through paintjob. After observing them and deciding who is more active, you can find the VTC in the VTC tab in the TruckersMP website by searching the name. You can then join the company if you meet the recruitment requirements.

Kind regards,

Tommy

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was roaming around in TMP and had a player invite me to join VTC.
Up to now, VTC is called a community and there are players from different countries and you also know that the community is a place to share and help with difficult things in the game and life.
And helped me make many friends

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived