Invisible Wall on a road in Hannover

rip_c_bennington

Question

In central Hannover I can't use this road in westbound direction because there is an invisible wall shortly before the bridge shortly before the roundabout. Random Collisions and Detours are deactivated. I looks like other players can drive there, I don't understand what that wall is and why i have it there.

See here: 

7 answers to this question

Hello 

First, you can try exiting the game and re-entering it. Or you can try to turn off the show road obstacles option in the gameplay settings.

If these two options do not work, you can try deleting the game or TruckersMp and reinstalling it.

I hope I can help solve the problem. ❤️

I wish you a good day.

Kind Regards
ESER 58
TruckersMP  Driver 

Hi there! Try verifying your files just to make sure there isn't a corrupt file there. If the invisible wall still exists, I would suggest you report this as a bug on https://truckersmp.com/support.

The developers will be made aware of this possible bug if you report it there. If this is also happening on Single Player, you might want to report this bug to the SCS Software over here: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=16653

One final thing to mention is that it might be a good idea to also keep that evidence available just in case someone tries to ban you for something beyond your control.

banner

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

[MCG] Elih.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved