Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ets truckbook message

faby

Question

Please note that functionality is provided "as is" without warranty of performance and functionality. This copy of the game has not been licensed for use in professional driving simulation environments, for driver training or for public use in cyber cafes.

Then you have to press an OK button, then ETS 2 starts launchpad again.

I got this message I bought the game on instant gaming a long time ago and added it to Steam, can anyone advise me or know what it is and how to get rid of it please? but this message had never happened to me

6 answers to this question

Hello @faby,

That's a standard message saying you have a plugin installed, quite a few software products install their plugins for ETS2 / ATS, nothing to worry about. In the plugins folder (bin\win_x64\plugins sub directory of game directory), any .dll files in there will cause this message. If you don't want this message pop up again, you can check the plugins folder and see what plugins you have there, deleting those files will remove the message.

Kind regards,
Million88

Milioni88

That's a standard message saying you have a plugin installed, quite a few software products install their plugins for ETS2 / ATS, nothing to worry about. In the plugins folder (bin\win_x64\plugins sub directory of game directory), any .dll files in there will cause this message. If you don't want this message pop up again, you can check the plugins folder and see what plugins you have there, deleting those files will remove the message.

@Milioni88 why truckbook is seen as a plug-in, it is possible to prevent the game from seeing it as a plug-in

19 hours ago, faby said:

Milioni88

That's a standard message saying you have a plugin installed, quite a few software products install their plugins for ETS2 / ATS, nothing to worry about. In the plugins folder (bin\win_x64\plugins sub directory of game directory), any .dll files in there will cause this message. If you don't want this message pop up again, you can check the plugins folder and see what plugins you have there, deleting those files will remove the message.

@Milioni88 why truckbook is seen as a plug-in, it is possible to prevent the game from seeing it as a plug-in

When you installing TrucksBook, a .dll file called "trucksbook_64.dll" will be installed in plugins folder. This plugin will automatically record your job deliveries to TrucksBook.

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved