Favorite music to listen to while driving?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont have a preferred music when drive, however i like listen music from 80´s and 90´s, and of course, Gorillaz/ En realidad no tengo una musica preferida para manejar, sin embargo me gusta escuchar musica de los 80´s o 90´s, y por supuesto, me gusta la musica de Gorillaz.   

I don't always listen to music, often I would prefer just sounds of the engine, rumble of the tyres  and wind blowing past me, but when I am in the mood for music, there is only one choice for me - Radio Paradise.

I've managed to add the stream in the in-game radio player and have discovered great deal of new and old music of many genres and origins that I've never heard before, anyway, it just suits my taste most of the time, maybe it will do the same for you. 

During the journey, if I have a friend with me or in voice chat, it will give me more pleasure to complete the route that I will complete with chat. However, when I ride alone, it is enjoyable to ride with music.

My music is usually heavy if I'm going the long and narrow path. However, if I'm going a little fast on a highway road, fast rap tracks or fun pop music are nicer. ?

Archived