Do you think that there are more and more trolls in game?

StanoB

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, firstly thank you for starting this topic.

Especially after the perma ban was canceled, the bans of hundreds of people who were banned for their ridiculous driving were forgiven. Hundreds of people who thought it was fun to play trolls turned to the game again. I cannot predict what will happen next. All I can predict is that the game dynamics have become a little more difficult.

Kind regards,

Tommy

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

9 hours ago, Tσmmy said:

Especially after the perma ban was canceled, the bans of hundreds of people who were banned for their ridiculous driving were forgiven.

A permanent ban doesn't mean to hold a permanent grudge against the perpetrator.

That's why you won't find the term "forgiven" in the blog post May 2022 TruckersMP Rules Update.

3 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

A permanent ban doesn't mean to hold a permanent grudge against the perpetrator.

That's why you won't find the term "forgiven" in the blog post May 2022 TruckersMP Rules Update.

I couldn't find the word I needed, that's why I texted like that. I think people can understand what I tried to say.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the game mostly people drive cars to trolling, these days I get trolled by car drivers while I'm delivering goods.
I just want to tell you that Driving simulation it like reality helps you to understand more in life, and will help you under age or unlicensed to drive.
It will help you stay away from the dangers of everyday life.

From what I know and mind you my opinions are based on from the last time I played TruckersMP, which were around a month or two ago.

The way that I see things is that there will forever be trolls in this game regardless of how much the staff team, moderation team etc kick or ban trolling players there will always be that one or two to pop up somewhere if not in C-D then somewhere else on the map. In my time playing this I have seen a vast amount of trolls in Calais, Duisburg and travelling along the C-D road and you know the vast majority of them are either Arabic, Asian, Turkish, Russian players whom most likely don't know how to drive in the real world.
I've got nothing against them but I'd avoid these three areas like the plague due to the amount of trolls congregating within them.

When TMP announced that they will be removing bans on all or most of the trolls in game I knew this were a stint to get a lot more players back into the game, and with this I thought there would of been a lot more trolls but then I noticed that quite a lot of them had gone on to play SCS MP now instead.
With the festive season around the corner though I can see there being a slight increase over the holiday period though as to whether or not I think there are more trolls now than before? No.
I say this because quite a lot of people are moving away from simulation games to play something else, no doubt most of the trolls are too and then there are people who simply don't have the time for TruckersMP anymore.

Though if people want realistic, or simulated driving then don't go to Calais, Duisburg or C-D lol.

• 3 weeks later...

it is quite sad to hear that, but there are some idea by myself...

Actually if you talking about trolling, mostly u don't playing on CD Road and that's fine.

But trolling or even reckless driving, It will be happen sometimes in the reality. 

Thus, if you don't hapoy with it, just leave the game or make a report maybe...

On 11/21/2022 at 12:35 PM, ClemTruck. said:

Compared to before, I find that there is less trolling. You'd think there would be more and more but it's just that trolls don't get permanently banned and will come back one day while others get banned. It's an infinite loop that will always have trolls.

I also feel there is less trolling than before, even compared to just a year ago.

The C-D road is often moderated and there are a lot of people recording/reporting. People on that road are usually reckless drivers who don't care about causing accidents, but not real trolls.

Most real trolls - people who are on multiplayer just to mess up with other players - I encounter are usually outside C-D. The latest trolls I (unfortunately) met were just north of Innsbruck on a quiet night, not where you would expect them to be.

On 9/1/2022 at 3:34 PM, Foobrother said:

Exactly! We should leave trolls playing on C-D and just enjoy the rest of the map. Sometimes you're wondering if there aren't more trolls than normal players when you see the amount of people on C-D compared to the rest of the map ?

Both CD-Road and Promods Kirkenes mine. I've met most trolls on Kirkenes when i checked it out, CD-road is way calmer.

8 hours ago, Foobrother said:

Well that's clearly not my experience 😄
Each time I drive on CD I report at least one player. On Kirkenes I might report one person once every 20 trips?!

Main problem with C-D is that there are too many people in way too much of a hurry. And they cause all sorts of accidents. Slow down!

This is a topic that is constantly at the back of my mind. Generally, from my experience, you see a large quantity of trolls just after Christmas, these are people that have bought the game, attempted to play it how it was intended and then get bored.

Unfortunately troll's is just something you can't keep at bay, there will constantly be new trolls taking things to the next level. A huge contributing factor is the likes of TikTok/Twitch, what you may find is some content creators do silly things to gain traction. Although I just do want to make it clear, I am in no way tarnishing content creators with the same brush.

Archived