Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do you think that there are more and more trolls in game?

StanoB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say no! There are more "new" Players, unfortunately we have no Server with Simulation Settings, so the Simulation Players needs to share the 1 Server, that can provide a kind of Simulation Play, with the Players who are just want to drive around without being this strict, and of course with the usual Trolls wich are in the Game since the Beginning.

So the new Player thinking that the current kind of Gameplay, which they experience on this Server is "normal" and they doing the same. The "Idiots on the Road" Compilations on YT doing also their Part to let People think this Kind of Gameplay is "Normal"!

The Result is this current "Fuckfest" which creating a huge Amount of Rule Violations, the massive Amount of Reports! This burns out the Moderators faster than TruckersMP can hire and educate new Ones.

I would set 2 Servers, 1 Sim Server with Strict Rules and harder Punishments, if needed, that provide an Simulation Environment for the Sim Players and 1 Server with Collison and not so Strict Rules for the Player who are not so simulation focussed.

I think there are too. Because I also discovered a few days ago that some people hit and block players who like to play this game for their own selfish desires and interests, forcing players who like this game to treat illegal players unequally, If you think that such players destroy the experience game, they may be unhappy or unwilling to continue to play and socialize with friends from all over the world!

In the past troll cases were very few but now we can see that they are increasing. It is a sad situation but I think TruckersMP staffs will bring a solution.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Yes and no. Since COVID lockdowns, a lot of games on Steam including Euro Truck Simulator 2 blew up in popularity. This also includes TruckersMP where a lot of people usually drive with their friends. This may have also attracted more trolls to the game.

However, I do not think people intentionally cause accidents on the road as there are many factors to this:

• What if the person is using keyboard and mouse controls? This is usually more harder to control as opposed to a steering wheel.
  • What if the person doesn't have a license? Maybe they might not be aware of road rules.
  • What if the person is laggy? 

banner

There are more and more new people coming onto TMP not reading or knowing the rules. When they get banned they scratch their head and think "why?". People who troll don't think about the consequences of their actions. You have to link a new steam profile with a legit version of ETS2 / ATS, which buying over and over again are not worth. When they get banned they realize and beg for an unban.

4 hours ago, Stanislavko126 said:

I think yes because 1 year ago there were approximately 3600 players on the server and there were similar traffic jams as now at 2300 players. So i think now is on servers more stupid drivers and trolls.

From Dover to Duisburgs the troll and stupid drivers get so high too a point. that some will passing you and still try to run you off the road. or don't know what yield/checking with their eye coming out a building to see if other trucks are there.

Just in like every multiplayer platform, TruckersMP is no exception. there are “trolls” and there always be.

We have all the tools at our disposal to avoid them.

First we have a huge map to enjoy some other great places to drive, and second we can and must report these “trolls”

Those in charge will take over from there ?

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

24 minutes ago, _The Witcher_ said:

First we have a huge map to enjoy some other great places to drive

Exactly! We should leave trolls playing on C-D and just enjoy the rest of the map. Sometimes you're wondering if there aren't more trolls than normal players when you see the amount of people on C-D compared to the rest of the map ?

Sadly yes. There are some people who like to interfere with the fun of others. You can see this not just in C-D, anywhere on the map. The 'trolls', as they are called, are not just hitting other players, but spamming chat and cb radio. Outside the game there are also these trolls, on social networks, on discord even here on the forum.

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

Unfortunately, yes. For the most part, I experience that there are people who drive serpentine lines for fun and thus drive into oncoming traffic again and again or just when you are slow, that they drive so blatantly close to overtake and in the end you are mostly in the ditch...

That's really bad with some players.

Thanks in advance for your topic. It will be fun to elaborate and comment on this subject a little. ?

When we looked at it, there was a Multiplayer system that expanded up to 3 servers in the past years. Later this number was reduced to 2 and now 1 server is serving for Simulation. Not counting the Arcade server in the game. I don't think it has any realism.
Due to many reasons such as people entering the game with bad intentions, the sudden hardening of the simulation rules, the reduction of the 110 limit, and people who think that they are the moderation team who enter the game just to report the players, the number has decreased considerably until today.

In the past, on 2 of the 3 servers, at least 1k+ people would wait in line and try to join the game by force. However, now even a single server can fill its limits by half.

If we compare the past with the present, I think the number of trolls and bad users is in common competition with the number of players. The higher the number of players at that time, the higher the number of troll players available. To evaluate, I think the average of players who follow the rules and have a good drive in the game is around 35%. All remaining players log into the game from time to time or all the time to break the rules and drive dangerously.

Although our moderation team does their best, we are slowly making progress towards becoming a memory, thanks to the players who think with malicious intent. I hope that we can continue to play our game with our beloved friends with a system that will not only remain in memories and will continue for a long time.

Kind Regards
Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

Hello truckers. 

Nice question and everyone will have their own idea, for me there are more and more trolls why? 

In the old days if you had 5 serious bans you were banned from TMP forever and you were careful not to get banned, now with the end of these rules players are no longer to annoy. 

If they are banned, they know that in a while they will be back in the game. That's the problem, and it also caused problems in other sectors within the TMP

I think there are fewer trolls and I rarely see them when I'm usually driving (personal opinion):HaulieLove:

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

On 9/1/2022 at 3:34 PM, Foobrother said:

Exactly! We should leave trolls playing on C-D and just enjoy the rest of the map. Sometimes you're wondering if there aren't more trolls than normal players when you see the amount of people on C-D compared to the rest of the map ?

That's what I've been doing for years now. I still find some trolls, but very rarely. Not even too many reckless drivers, to be completely honest. Truth is that most of my driving happens in DLC areas and always try to avoid going near any places where I know that a concentration may be happening (like the C-D area, the Alpine road, the Hannover surroundings right now...)

About the topic, I find it unlikely that the amount of trolls is bigger now than it used to be when the number of players in the server/s was more than twice what it is now. It just doesn't make sense. The problem could be that trolls know where to attack and since many of the players don't go anywhere other than those well-known areas, they have it easy to do their misdeeds. And less players all around means that the effects caused by trolls may look bigger than before, when they really aren't.

I don't think there are more trolls now, but they consider to be in the C-D road area only. When i'm not driving there, I hardly run into someone trolling or with a bad driving style.

The problem, in my opinion, is is that these trolls consider it as GTA where you can ram everyone etc etc.

Like mentioned before, if you stay out of the C-D road area you can still have lots of fun when driving with your friends.

I've recently come back to TMP after a decent break from it and I think it's an awful lot better than what I remember it being before. Yes, there are people who will join a server with the sole intention to cause trouble for others, but you get that in all multiplayer servers to some extent, it's very difficult to police real time without having a moderator in most areas constantly or implementing some sort of kick system (like GTA Online, but this is open to abuse)

I think green hands is be more, trolls is very hard to see for me. I always drive my car on the CD road, it has less people who drives their cars to play tricks on you. (I don't know your condition what is like, but that's my all.) If you drive car on less people, it also very nice.

Have a nice day!

*King Logistics*

CJ Top

Just take your time to report people who break the rules. Most trolls break the rules. This will help cut down on the amount. If people just ignore trolls and rule breakers then it will just get out of hand.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

I think the number of trolls is decreasing now, and every night when I log in to TMP in Calais, I see the game moderator kicking out a lot of reckless driving players, and I hope we can maintain this community together,If you see those reckless drivers, I hope you take the time to report them

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived