What is your strangest food combination?

CaptainErling

It was 4 years ago but I can't think of anything else to write.

Cheese + nutella ?

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Banana with Mayo and Dorito with Nutella! Are you sure you are not pregnant? ?

My "weirdest" combining, Pizza with Onions, Garlic, Broccoli, Pineapple, Ham, Mushrooms, Jalapenos, Tuna, Double Cheese (Mix of Morzarella + Parmesan)

On 9/1/2022 at 8:14 AM, !drkYVZ said:

It was 4 years ago but I can't think of anything else to write.

Cheese + nutella ?

I really want to try that sometimes haha

It sounds actually delicous xD

On 9/3/2022 at 2:25 PM, Jаmie said:

Hello,

I wouldn't say this is a strange food combination, but sausage rolls warmed in the microwave with cold barbeque sauce is amazing! It might sound horrible, but it's so good! ?

Idk why, but I feel like alot of people do this alot lolk

Archived