Do you think the Save Editing rule changed a few years ago has had a positive impact on TruckersMP and the game?

Black Alcoa

Save Editing Rule  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Save Editing rule changed a few years ago has had a positive impact on TruckersMP and the game?

• Yes, it has had a positive impact. Vehicle designs have gotten better.
    • No. There was no useful update.
    • I'm not interested in the save edit rule. I prefer to buy and drive my vehicle directly.

Hello Dear Friends;

I hope you are having a good day.

You know, a few years ago the §3 - Save Edit rule was renewed. And the coding restriction has been largely removed.

Provided your truck parts do not cause delays. In this way, the trucks built had the opportunity to be designed more realistically.

I think this change to the rule allows for extra efficient use of purchased tuning packages and to design beautiful trucks.

I'm curious about your opinion on this. What kind of developments do you think this change has added to the game, positive or negative?

Waiting for your comments, I wish you a good day.  ? ?

spacer.png

I think it has a positive effect on the game. I didn't do much coding but I witnessed beautiful designs.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

The staff gave everyone a lot of free room here, including themselves too. Can't feel safe when doing edgy stuff. Good or not depends on who you ask.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I think as long as it doesn't cause others to have low FPS and procrastination is a positive effect

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 2 weeks later...

yes for example, now we can build better trucks so I think the current rule is very good.
ZVAoN-mz.png
King Regards
Night.

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

Hello Black Alcoa,

First of all, thanks for opening this topic it was good because we had the opportunity to design our vehicles more beautifully. I think that the fact that the players can design their trucks more beautifully increases the pleasure of the game, I think it would be more beneficial to create more beautiful trucks without saving-editing by adding more parts to the game options. ☄️

eut2_hq_627bbb7d.png?width=1202&height=6

The changes allows more freedom of how players can customise their trucks. Although, I'm not a fan of heavily save edited trucks. I still do a little save editing myself. I like to keep my trucks looking clean and mostly stock. Although sometimes I'll add hidden roof bars etc... So it looks as though the lights are attached to the truck, not a bar. This keeps it looking realistic, a lot more cleaner than having a roof bar. You can do pretty good things with save editing, although some people take it to the max. 

Example:

J8X8v9K.png

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

Archived