Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Scania's green dashboard warning light for headlights

faby

Question

hi a question for real drivers in real life, it is normal that the scania s does not have the warning light on the dashboard that signals whether the headlights are on or not because on ets there is not but also in reality there is not and if you know why there is no usually they always put it because the scania doesn't have it

5 answers to this question

If you mean dashboard indicator for standard (dipped) headlights, then no, Scanias don't have this and the game is accurate as far as I know.

As for why, I have no idea, not every truck, or car have this, for example FH classic don't have indicator either, or Mercedes-Benz trucks have one indicator for both switch positions, if I remember correctly.

Switch for lights is animated in every truck in the game, but usually positioned in a way that steering wheel obstructs its view.

However, new generation Scania have all light switches clearly visible, located on the driver's door just next to rearview mirror, where you can easily check position of the main switch.

Alternatively, you can turn on high beams for a moment, if blue idicator, which every truck have, shows up, then your headlights are on, otherwise high beams wouldn't turn on.

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved