Voice navigation - female or male?

Interstate Nomad

Voice Navigation - female or male?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which gender do you choose for the voice navigation?

Guest Aurris

I don't use voice navigation at all, as I find it to be rather annoying. You could also include an option for that ^^

Hey! 

I don't use Voice Navigation, if I did it could be this female. ?

Have a nice days ?️

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hi,

I used the voice navigation system when it got released with 1.35 and never used it again because the voice annoys while I'm driving me. But I would prefer the female voice it's better.

Kind regards,

DeniPEKSEN 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver III

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb

---

Rules | Appeal your ban | Feedback | Support | Knowledge base | Report a user

---

1224065347_role_VeteranIII(1).png.5e3410

Languages: TR | EN 

I'm using the male voice version of navigation.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

I don't usually use voice navigation ?as I like to listen to music a lot while driving so couldn't hear it anyways lol 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

Hello,

I don't personally use the voice navigation feature. The reasoning behind this is because it only lets you know about the exit you have to take way too late. Maybe a few seconds earlier, it would be fine, because at the moment if you use it I find that you are indicating too late (unless you are looking at your navigation itself).

3 hours ago, Jаmie said:

Hello,

I don't personally use the voice navigation feature. The reasoning behind this is because it only lets you know about the exit you have to take way too late. Maybe a few seconds earlier, it would be fine, because at the moment if you use it I find that you are indicating too late (unless you are looking at your navigation itself).

Interesting. This never happened to me. It´s rather perfectly timed (American Truck Simulator).
Do you by chance drive at excessive speed...? ?

Archived