Most awaited truck

Little Meow

Hello guys,

Finally, scs software has released a few developments updates for the new MAN TGX 2020 from #Bestcommunityever.

Even though scs software has plenty of work that should be done for the final release. I will be attaching a few photos teased by scs software.

9.jpg.50bf71601ad7214bb6502cc2e6c78250.jpg5.jpg.549799c1626845f34d3ef982de81b7b3.jpg2.jpg.8846665e172ef0062b339e9bfd6b1861.jpg

Hope, scs releases the truck in the next update.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great I can't wait to ride.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Game Moderator + Community Moderator

// Locked Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived