Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What is everyone's opinion on the buses and bus jobs since they where added to TMP?

Truckerdan_TMP

I asked many people what there thoughts where on buses coming to TMP and I have read all responses and lots of people seem happy about it and think its a good addition to the game.

So I'm back again to see what everyone thinks of them now that they have been added for a while now ? 

So for me , I really like the buses and the bus routes you can do. its a good addition to the game and its something different as well from driving trucks or car for ages. it gives the game another option and something different to do ?

I was happy that they added bus routes//jobs as well, that felt like it was complete and much more enjoyable to drive and pick passengers up which is pretty fun ? .

I can't wait to see what they bring to TMP in the future :HaulieExcited: looking forward to what is to come in the future ?.

Post your comments//opinions down below of what you like/dislike and if you are happy that they brought buses to TMP...

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

I think buses are very contrary to the general trucking understanding of the game. I think they overlooked that the game is a truck simulation and they lost the balance by increasing the vehicles and buses.

I've tried buses myself and I think it's a very unsuccessful habit. Despite the first month, the errors of the vehicle are still at the highest level. From driving to physics, it's in the wrong. It doesn't seem to be fixed with the update. Half of the bus can enter other players. Who wants to enjoy a game in error by magnifying things with simple solutions?

My vote is absolutely negative dude. I think that people who use it especially in crowded areas do too much blocking due to the speed limit of the vehicle. ?

It's good that you opened this topic to create a broad framework for discussion. Thanks for the topic. ❤️

Kind Regards
Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

Guest Aurris

In my opinion, it's definitely a good addition and I really thank developers for bringing the buses into TruckersMP; not only that they also brought exclusive features such as passengers and an economy system so we can actually make money from bus jobs. 

However, I feel like adding an intercity bus would fit the context of the game better; because a city bus just feels odd in this game due to size of the cities. One good candidate for an intercity bus would be the Iveco Evadys, which is also made by the DBus team. I heard that they already have plans to bring new buses, though.

I think it's a good idea to add a bus to the game, but this bus is really not good.. There are too many bugs in the bus. ?

Moreover, it is ridiculous to use a bus suitable for city use between cities. ?

I think they should either bring a better bus to the game or not at all..

It's good that you opened this topic to create a broad framework for discussion. Thanks for the topic. ?

Kind Regards
ESER 58
TruckersMP  Driver 

Hopefully, dbus can add language

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Hello Everyone, 

It is wrong to talk about this by making generalizations.

Here purely personal opinions should be taken into account and it is necessary to respect everyone's taste .

If I tell my personal opinion here, the addition of buses brought excitement, yes, and the players liked it a lot.

However, it is not as popular as it used to be, I started a discussion on this issue just before the buses arrived and I voiced this issue there.

I'm happy with buses, but I haven't driven a bus for a long time. Driving a truck is much more enjoyable.

Have a nice days. ???

Kind Regards,

Shadel 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

I think it was nice that it came but it would be nice if it was a little bit faster.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

As others have said it's a good addition that will attract people from other communities, offer diversity for people that are looking for a different gameplay, in-game it's nice to see other vehicles other then trucks . It can also show to SCS that there would be people interested in bus mechanics if they ever decided to add buses in the main game (they could do intercity buses , tourist buses ...). 

spacer.png

Have driven a bus a few times but not done any jobs with one (yet). I like it, adds another vehicle that can be driven and a different area which can no doubt be expanded on in the future - maybe we'll see VBCs (Virtual Bus Companies) in the future, or VTCs will find a way to fit bus jobs in their trackers. Always good to see new things come in that add variety to TMP. Can't wait to see what else is implemented in future.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived