Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

European Truck Simulation 2 computer configuration discussion

Solo Boy

European Truck Simulation 2 computer configuration discussion

Since multiplayer games require dedicated servers, or S1-arcade servers _ or event servers we need a better computer

We have two kinds of processors: 1. Intel

2.AMD

How do we choose processors and graphics cards to keep games important?

My processor is AMD R5 5600X processor and RTX2060

I am using Intel i7 10th gen and RTX 2060 and the performance is ok for me.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Howdy,

For everyday web browsing, watching Netflix and answering emails, Intel and AMD will give you excellent performance out of the box. However, there are certain tasks where one manufacturer's options will perform better than the other. If you're looking to work on multi-threaded intensive tasks - such as video editing or transcoding, or heavy multi-tasking activities with dozens of browser tabs open - AMD processors are more capable at the high end and more cost-effective in terms of price. Intel processors aren't bad, but you'll have to pay more for the same performance, though it may be worth it if Thunderbolt 3 is something you really need and you're looking ahead with newer versions.

I don't know if we are talking about desktops or laptops, if they are laptops it would be different.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived