Widen the road

Verano.

Widen the road  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the reconstruction of this road?

• support
    • opposition

We can find that there is only one lane on the road leaving Duisburg and leading to C-D Road, but there are a lot of people here, causing congestion every day, resulting in insufficient transport capacity. Maybe we can widen this road into two lanes to ease the serious traffic congestion

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

These roads will be changed into two-way two lanes, with a total of four

That would be a good idea:mlg_doge:

Polestar Logistics drivers | Safely drive over 1,000,000 km

Languages: English, Chinese

Your idea looks good. It can be changed easily by developers of TMP but i still don’t support this change. 

This is a simulation game and we must drive our vehicle like our real life. If there are so many people, we can choose alternative routes or wait some time. We should not solve eveything with this way. 

Additionally TMP always focus on multiplayer modification of ETS2/ATS. It is a situation related to SCS Software. I don’t think that SCS Software want to make something for the multiplayer modification. We don’t forget TMP is not a official modification of ETS/ATS.

In this way I feel that there is a lack of stimulation and authenticity

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Making changes like these may not be that easy for developers.

Then in non-multiplayer ETS2 the road is as depicted in the images and in real life. ETS2 represents real life as much as possible.

Also, I'm not sure widening the roads is a good idea. I think it could increase the number of accidents and reckless driving.

And finally, the game moderators are there to solve the problems, when there are any.

Driver on TruckersMP since 2018.

The Best would be a direct "14 Lane each Direction" Highway from Duisburg to Calais without any intersections, turnings and railway crossings! As long a few People are not willing to behave and being more interested in causing trouble, any attempt to change the layout of the road will not change a thing.

Your opinion seems very useful in terms of the course, taste and enjoyment of the game. However, we have to look at this from two sides.

• If you think like this because of the players blocking the road because of traffic or accidents, I think your opinion would be wrong. Because everyone is responsible for their own vehicle and their own road safety. You can also report those who break the rules, as the authorities forbid them. That's why I think this is a perspective that can pierce the understanding of simulation a little bit.

• Who wouldn't want to change the monotony of Calais - Duisburg that has been going on for years with a little innovation and liveliness? I'm sure a few small-scale road works and nature studies can make this road even more enjoyable.

Lastly, the 2 changes I want most are the widening of the road section at the duisburg exit lights. And the expansion of gas stations along the way.

4 minutes ago, Black Alcoa said:

Your opinion seems very useful in terms of the course, taste and enjoyment of the game. However, we have to look at this from two sides.

• If you think like this because of the players blocking the road because of traffic or accidents, I think your opinion would be wrong. Because everyone is responsible for their own vehicle and their own road safety. You can also report those who break the rules, as the authorities forbid them. That's why I think this is a perspective that can pierce the understanding of simulation a little bit.

• Who wouldn't want to change the monotony of Calais - Duisburg that has been going on for years with a little innovation and liveliness? I'm sure a few small-scale road works and nature studies can make this road even more enjoyable.

Lastly, the 2 changes I want most are the widening of the road section at the duisburg exit lights. And the expansion of gas stations along the way.

i think the station would be the best  https://gyazo.com/c5412a2afc9c75fba74dd2ee97836618 

I'm ok with the way it is now I don't want it to be changed.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

11 hours ago, Arcticwolfs said:

I don't support this change like someone above said ETS2 is based on the real life road network. The road should not be changed until it's changed in real life.  People just need to wait and need to learn how to drive better.

The road between Duisburg and Calais doesn't exist in real life. The roads which come closest to its course are the E40 or the E314.

CD-road_real-life_counterpart

i think if TMP keep upgrading and changing the original map just because there is 1 road which is always busy then it ruins the game a bit in my opinion.

Changing things does nothing, doing what their doing and moderating and being more strict on the rules will help

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

They've already butchered and changed the CD road already by removing the interchange to a highway, we don't want even more changes to the CD route.

People should know how to drive properly and cautiously even before going on the CD road, it's already been baby-fied it doesn't need more hold handing ?

• 2 weeks later...

As an member of this community for 8 years, I can guarantee you that today it's CD, next month it might be in Italy. It changes very often. People seek towards other players and that is why it changes all the time.

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

Archived