Hey Truckers! Question: Do you prefer trucks in quality or quantity?

Pauito.

Quality or Quantity?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. More quality or more quantity?

• Quality
    • Quantity

Hello, 

I usually drive a quality truck, because it's the best truck for me, that's why I don't prefer too many trucks I drive the same truck for a long time. But some times I drive different trucks once every 2 to 3 months. I have been playing Euro Truck Simulator for 6 years and I think I used scania & volvo for 4 years. I'm sure you'll never see me in the game with another truck :kappa:. Of course, I should not forget to add DAF to these quality trucks. 

I pursue the quality of the truck so my garage has only one Scania S

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

I prefer quality trucks.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Not sure if the question is about if ETS2 should have more trucks or better quality trucks?
If yes here is my answer:

Nowadays ETS2 has many trucks. So quality seems to be the right answer. BUT:

• At the start I would have been bored with just 2-3 trucks!
  • Even if we already have many trucks with super high quality in terms of details, sound, customisations etc..., I would quickly get bored if we don't get new trucks which match new trucks in the real world. I'm talking about the main trucks you see everyday on the road. Not the rare ones sold only in some countries etc...

If it's about my personal garage in-game. Here is my answer:

I like to have a much choice as possible so both would be perfect. However I prefer to have a super realistic truck with many customisations that make it unique with no one else with the same truck as me, rather than having many trucks which all look the same as the other players and are not that realistic.

6 hours ago, Foobrother said:

Not sure if the question is about if ETS2 should have more trucks or better quality trucks?
If yes here is my answer:

Nowadays ETS2 has many trucks. So quality seems to be the right answer. BUT:

• At the start I would have been bored with just 2-3 trucks!
  • Even if we already have many trucks with super high quality in terms of details, sound, customisations etc..., I would quickly get bored if we don't get new trucks which match new trucks in the real world. I'm talking about the main trucks you see everyday on the road. Not the rare ones sold only in some countries etc...

If it's about my personal garage in-game. Here is my answer:

I like to have a much choice as possible so both would be perfect. However I prefer to have a super realistic truck with many customisations that make it unique with no one else with the same truck as me, rather than having many trucks which all look the same as the other players and are not that realistic.

I was referring to the preferences/tastes of each player, if they prefer one thing or another, btw very good answer!

I would have to say quality ☺️

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

• 2 weeks later...

Quality trucks. Because most of SCS's trucks in the game still have old models and have bad quality. But new gen Scania, Range T evo and new Daf XF, XG series models better. Rather than bringing a lot of trucks to the game, it's a very good situation for the community if it's quality but not too late. Players want new models from scs, Man TGX 2020 will be product but still not announcement for mp5, s-way. I would believe that modeling for these will be nice and I hope scs doesn't mislead us about it.

Archived