New Bluebus routes

Little Meow

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since the blue bus was released into truckersMP. During the release of the bus, we had 50 routes which everyone thought it is more than enough.

But, after a few weeks, we started to realize that we need more new routes to cover different areas, countries, and roads.

I suggest Truckersmp release more routes into the game covering Finland and a little bit of Russia that is currently in the game.

Also, we would request TruckersMp and dbus client to bring compatibility with the promotes and truckersMp covering the countries like Ukraine ,etc

Actually dbus can customize the route

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived