TruckersMP on linux?

Neptuneia

Question

6 answers to this question

Yes, it is possible to run TruckersMP on linux.

I recommend using this, as it gets everything you need ready and has a (relatively) easy set up.

https://github.com/truckersmp-cli/truckersmp-cli

Keeping in mind, you can't get any support with using it outside of the issues page on that github.

• Woah! 1

24H4oa0.jpg

Hello,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hey! 

Everything looks done but still i want to say anthing about it. TruckersMP has been supported by only 64-Bit Windows. 

It can be supported by some of people in different operating systems nevertheless, i never trust them. 

These plugins are not official as you know and we don't know what they do in our computer. 

If you want to have a good gaming time without any problem, i just recommend you should use a 64-Bit Windows. ? 

Hello there!

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

EL KEES

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System

Hello there, 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics