Expection on the new Volvo VNL

Little Meow

Hello everyone,

Today we are gonna talking about the few changes that can be made for the new volvo truck that is gonna be releasing in next updates>

1. The instrument cluster many be changed and can be same the one that we saw in cascadia and western star truck.
2.  The design may be changed at the end of the cab by removing the ultra wind deflectors during the starting stages or with the first update.
3. There is a small chance of not proving a new gear boxes that are coming without the retartders.

I would like new trucks to come but my preference will always be scania.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to it

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

On 8/23/2022 at 11:57 AM, Rishi Lakshman said:

Hello everyone,

Today we are gonna talking about the few changes that can be made for the new volvo truck that is gonna be releasing in next updates>

1. The instrument cluster many be changed and can be same the one that we saw in cascadia and western star truck.
2.  The design may be changed at the end of the cab by removing the ultra wind deflectors during the starting stages or with the first update.
3. There is a small chance of not proving a new gear boxes that are coming without the retartders.

I hope to see the truck in the game by December or latest March. I can even say this truck can be released alongside Texas just like how Western Star 57X was released closely with Montana

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Game Moderator + Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived