Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Every player's favorite truck brand and why like it.

Misty Island

For me it's Iveco and Scania, but I mostly use My Iveco, cause it's easyer to drive in high traffic than trucks with more torqe and acceleration, and I also love how oldschool it looks with my paintjob.

ets2-20230225-175408-00-1 (1).png

Ghost Express

~Driver: 2023 August - September~

~Human Resources: 2023 September - xxxx.xx.xx~

~Recruitment Manager: 2023 October - xxxx.xx.xx~

~Driver of the month 2023 september~

~Staff of the month 2023 december~

You can't catch what you can't see!

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst I don't have a favourite brand (And I have never catched scania-itus) I commonly use the small trucks from each retailer unless im doing like Kirkenes or iceland death road. aka iveco starlis. Im not sure why i just think they look quite funny. e.g a photo from a recent convoy I went to im the only one not using scania.

spacer.png

Tune in 12pm-2pm (UK TIME) every Sunday for the Lunch Time show!

image.png.1008adaeff763c70a3d51da6a7a32f91.png

status.png

Tune in | Steam | WoT account | loolee.#0

I like driving Volvo, because the 750 engine allows me to deliver goods to my destination faster

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

• 2 weeks later...

As a player of Euro Truck Simulator 2, my favorite brand of truck is Scania. In the game, Scania trucks offer a smooth and responsive driving experience, with powerful engines and excellent handling.

One of the things I love about Scania trucks is their sound. The engine sound of a Scania truck is deep and powerful, and it's a pleasure to listen to as you drive down the road. The interior of a Scania truck in the game is also very well designed, with a comfortable and realistic layout that makes it feel like you're actually sitting behind the wheel of a real truck.

Greetings Fellow Truckers!

I usually drive 3 brands: Scania, Volvo and DAF. They all are my favourite. Since many people like Volvo and Scania, I will explain why I like DAF!

Currently, I drive a DAF XF 106, 530. I really like it's stock and classy look. Interior is great. It looks so comfortable, elite and roomy! Main reasons are these. It's look and how roomy interior is.

However, when it comes to engine, you will not expect much power. It is not for heavy loads at all. To illustrate, S520 V8 is much more powerful compared to the XF 530. Still, if you are not loaded over 30 tons, it does the job really well and smooth!

Sincerely,
Kaan

• Like 1