Every player's favorite truck brand and why like it.

Misty Island

When we drive on the c-d road, we can often see various brands of trucks, so as a player (truck lovers), which brand of truck do you prefer, and why do you like it, I will stay here and discuss this topic with everyone! I also hope you can share your trucks picture here!

Misty Island - TruckersMP - Player

Ascend Cargo | Driver

image.png.a2948cf0c580647219b26e02d549447a.png

Language : Chinese ; English ; Russian ; German

Report a player | Appeal a ban | Open a support ticket

Regards and have fun ❤️

I like Scania because he has a lot of motivation and I especially like to run long distances

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Scania S, beautiful and modern interior.

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Hello!

I prefer DAF trucks, especially the DAF 2021 model.

Why ?

Because I find that this truck is ideal if you want to drive without GPS (this model of truck already has GPS) and without mirrors, it already has mirrors integrated into the truck, which is rather practical. I think it's a good truck model if you want to do a good simulation.

My current truck:

ets2_20220822_112728_00.png.3061b5cc6832ffe6bdfe7fe39ef31438.png

• Like 1

Driver on TruckersMP since 2018.

46 minutes ago, Million88 said:

I would prefer Scania S, because it has a V8 and powerful engines.

8 minutes ago, YZT-HENGYA said:

I like Scania because he has a lot of motivation and I especially like to run long distances

1 minute ago, NexusMEISTER said:

Scania S, beautiful and modern interior.

I think so too , which may be one of the reasons why there are so many Scania S on the C-D road .

1 minute ago, BloomFriendly said:

Hello!

I prefer DAF trucks, especially the DAF 2021 model.

Why ?

Because I find that this truck is ideal if you want to drive without GPS (this model of truck already has GPS) and without mirrors, it already has mirrors integrated into the truck, which is rather practical. I think it's a good truck model if you want to do a good simulation.

My current truck:

ets2_20220822_112728_00.png.3061b5cc6832ffe6bdfe7fe39ef31438.png

Your DAF looks amazing!

• True Story 1

Ascend Cargo | Driver

Regards and have fun ❤️

the MAN TGX as a swap body (1st generation) is my favourite because my dad got a brand new one back then when i was 6. i drove with him like every 2 weeks and believe it or not but sometimes he let me drive at the depot. the best thing was when we hit 1000000 km together.

thats why the MAN tgx is my favourite truck in ets2

• Like 1

۱ ساعت پیش جزیره مه آلود گفت:

وقتی در جاده سی دی رانندگی می کنیم، اغلب می توانیم مارک های مختلفی از کامیون ها را ببینیم، بنابراین به عنوان یک بازیکن (عاشقان کامیون)، کدام مارک کامیون را ترجیح می دهید، و چرا آن را دوست دارید، من اینجا می مانم و این موضوع را با شما در میان می گذارم. هر کس! همچنین امیدوارم بتوانید تصویر کامیون های خود را در اینجا به اشتراک بگذارید!

Volvo 750 

Because of the high acceleration

spacer.png

Scania S because it's stylish and looks great to me.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

22 minutes ago, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

the MAN TGX as a swap body (1st generation) is my favourite because my dad got a brand new one back then when i was 6. i drove with him like every 2 weeks and believe it or not but sometimes he let me drive at the depot. the best thing was when we hit 1000000 km together.

thats why the MAN tgx is my favourite truck in ets2

Of course, the MAN TGX looks pretty good too

18 minutes ago, farshad78 said:

Volvo 750 

Because of the high acceleration

Volvo 750 is pretty good too

Ascend Cargo | Driver

Regards and have fun ❤️

Guest Aurris

Volvo FH16 2012. Everything in this truck is perfect, mostly the interior design. Although it might not be as fast as Scania because Scania has a better torque than Volvo, it is still faster than other trucks thanks to the 750hp engine. Scania has more modification options so that might be the reason why players choose it instead of Volvo. I'm not a really fan of heavily modified trucks, though.

18 minutes ago, Passion. said:

Forever Renault T, because I love everything in that truck, man 

nice Renault T

Ascend Cargo | Driver

Regards and have fun ❤️

1 hour ago, ash.exe said:

While many people might be saying Scania is their favourite, my favourite would have to be DAF XF. *i just like how the truck looks lol*

And on ATS, my favourite truck is the Volvo VNL.

Nice idea

Ascend Cargo | Driver

Regards and have fun ❤️