what's the best non literality sensitivity and animation steering range for keyboard?

watic

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @watic,

First of all, I would like to say that your driving experience with the mouse will be much more enjoyable.

It may not make much sense to put my own settings or settings that I use frequently here. because there is a control scheme that everyone is familiar with. These settings can satisfy his driving experience. If I give you values such as a setting and sensitivity here, you will try to provide a control that you are not used to.And controlling the vehicle will be more difficult for you than before.

I think you should experiment to find the best setting for yourself. And when you find the right setting, save your setting. (may need later, lose, forget settings...)

I invite you to drive using mouse and keyboard for precision and realistic driving experience.

If my answer worked for you, your Confirmation will show that the problem is solved.If you have other questions that you are curious about and want to ask, you can send a message.

Kind Regards, 

Shadel

TruckersMP Player

• Thanks 1

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP - Support

I'm a keyboard player and I'm using the default setting, which sets the steering sensitivity in the control to the highest

Kind regards,

YZT-HENGYA

Truckers MP-Driver

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

@ShadelThank you for responding and being understandable. You helped me, but I have a question: I will try playing mouse and keyboard again. But same problem again when I tried last time the sensitivity was too fast or too slow, maybe I just have to find my own sensitivity for the mouse like the keyboard? I will wait for your response. Thank you 

Hello there,

Since this problem has been solved. I will lock this topic, if you have any other question in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day! 

Kind Regards,
ScanvaUK
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved