Carelessness of car drivers

farshad78

I agree with what they say many skoda drivers drive very carelessly (except me ? ) admins can punish when necessary but they can be really annoying where there are no admins around there.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

16 minutes ago, Passion. said:

سلام@farshad78،

حرف شما درست است اما قطعا چنین بازیکنانی مجازات لازم را می گیرند. شما می توانید چنین بازیکنانی را در بازی "گزارش" کنید. شما همچنین می توانید در وب سایت " https://truckersmp.com/reports " بعداً در زمان در دسترس گزارش دهید.

Most new drivers
At first, they choose these cars and think it is a racing game
And they put themselves and others at risk because of their ignorance
Unfortunately, the number of these drivers is not small
And reporting is good, but if we report for each of them, it will take a lot of the player's time
My suggestion is to remove these cars from the game now that they are useless

1 hour ago, !drkYVZ said:

من با آنچه آنها می گویند موافقم بسیاری از رانندگان skoda بسیار بی احتیاطی رانندگی می کنند (به جز من ?) ادمین ها می توانند در صورت لزوم مجازات کنند اما در جایی که هیچ ادمینی در اطراف وجود ندارد می توانند واقعاً آزاردهنده باشند.

These cars should be removed from the game

1 hour ago, farshad78 said:

Small car drivers do not obey any laws
They quickly go through all the trailers and cause trouble for others in their opposite lane.
Indeed, if this game has a philosophy of loading, why should these empty cars be in the game and drive so dangerously?

Welcome to c-d road, it's the normality there, you will get used to it ?

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

I think that the reason why players drive cars is not that they are unwilling to let them drive, but because it is difficult to control the cars. Once the speed is raised, it will be more difficult to turn. If the control is not good, it will cause trouble to other players. Of course, some players just come to drag racing and drive very fast, so that other players should always pay attention to the driving route of the car and take timely avoidance measures to avoid unnecessary accidents. Of course, some players who do not follow the rules can use the report button to make a video report to Request an admin to investigate these violations。Let those who abide by the player get a better game experience!

Why do people keep on re-making these topics?

This has been discussed to death, so much so that people are saying the same things over and over, nothing useful or constructive.
Just them unnecessarily stating basic facts or their biased opinions

There are and there will always be players who are just here to have fun in their own ways (by ramming/trolling/whatever) and removing the cars would just make them switch back to trucks, while punishing all of the players who enjoy driving the cars normally, who did nothing wrong.

4 hours ago, Peeters Pyatrow said:

من می توانم شما را درک کنم. وقتی کسی کاری را انجام می دهد می تواند ما را عصبانی کند. همانطور که می دانید ما می توانیم در مورد آنها گزارش های وب تهیه کنیم و تیم مدیر بازی همیشه آنچه را که نیاز دارد انجام می دهد?  

Reporting the offending users on a daily basis is a time-consuming task
You have to think differently

17 hours ago, ANTON74 said:

چرا مردم به بازسازي اين موضوعات ادامه مي دهند؟

این موضوع تا حد مرگ مورد بحث قرار گرفته است، به طوری که مردم بارها و بارها همان چیزها را می گویند، هیچ چیز مفید یا سازنده ای نیست.
فقط آنها بی جهت حقایق اساسی یا نظرات مغرضانه خود را بیان می کنند

بازیکنانی هستند و همیشه خواهند بود که اینجا هستند تا به روش های خودشان (با رمینگ/ترول کردن/هر چیزی) سرگرم شوند و حذف ماشین ها باعث می شود به کامیون ها برگردند و در عین حال همه بازیکنانی را که از رانندگی لذت می برند مجازات می کنند. ماشین ها به طور معمول، که هیچ اشتباهی نکردند.

If an issue is not resolved, should it be abandoned?

Overtaking in Skoda on the C-D section, retrograde, illegal lane change is a common phenomenon

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

18 hours ago, Shihouin Yoruichi said:

من فکر می کنم دلیل اینکه بازیکنان ماشین سواری می کنند این نیست که نمی خواهند به آنها اجازه رانندگی بدهند، بلکه به این دلیل است که کنترل ماشین ها دشوار است. هنگامی که سرعت افزایش می یابد، چرخش دشوارتر خواهد شد. اگر کنترل خوب نباشد، برای بازیکنان دیگر دردسر ایجاد می کند. البته برخی از بازیکنان فقط برای درگ مسابقه می آیند و خیلی سریع رانندگی می کنند، به طوری که سایر بازیکنان باید همیشه به مسیر رانندگی ماشین توجه کنند و به موقع اقدامات اجتنابی را انجام دهند تا از تصادفات غیرضروری جلوگیری کنند. البته برخی از بازیکنانی که قوانین را رعایت نمی‌کنند، می‌توانند با استفاده از دکمه گزارش، گزارش تصویری تهیه کنند تا از ادمین برای بررسی این تخلفات درخواست کنند. اجازه دهید کسانی که از بازیکن تبعیت می‌کنند، تجربه بازی بهتری داشته باشند!

They have confused this game with racing games

3 minutes ago, YZT-HENGYA said:

سبقت گرفتن در اشکودا در قسمت CD، رتروگراد، تغییر خط غیرقانونی یک پدیده رایج است

Overtaking must be principled
But they cause accidents

3 minutes ago, farshad78 said:

They have confused this game with racing games

Overtaking must be principled
But they cause accidents

Yes, usually the player will choose rec

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

On 8/21/2022 at 2:45 PM, farshad78 said:

Small car drivers do not obey any laws
They quickly go through all the trailers and cause trouble for others in their opposite lane.
Indeed, if this game has a philosophy of loading, why should these empty cars be in the game and drive so dangerously?

Passenger cars take a major part in road traffic. In TruckersMP they add realism. And removing them won't remove reckless driving players.

16 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

خودروهای سواری سهم عمده ای در ترافیک جاده ای دارند. در TruckersMP آنها واقع گرایی را اضافه می کنند. و حذف آنها بازیکنان رانندگی بی پروا را حذف نمی کند.

They have presented me with several accidents so far
Because they cannot move from their lane

Hello 

To put it briefly, Novice will always cause an accident, whether he drives a truck or a skoda. We were going to make dangerous moves. The critical point is whether the player is a good driver or not, it doesn't matter which vehicle he drives.

???

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Guest - Pink Ribbon -

I think Skodas should be nerfed in speed and match the same engine speeds as the Buses. As they are smaller and lighter their acceleration will still be better but if they are slower, they are less likely to overtake or even better not use them in the first place ?

Hi guys,

I just wished that the realism when a skoda or another car, hits a truck was a bit better simulated ? 

when i get hit by a skoda and my truck make a triple backflip into outer space and the skoda keeps driving like nothing happened, makes me mad?

but as said above, we can always report these players when this kind of situation occurs 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Archived