GDPR Question

CTO [LKW] ImmJoe

Question

Hiya,

My name is Joe and im the Founder of a newly made VTC Called Digital Cargo

We are currently on the Road to verification and at 40+ drivers growning day by day

anyways my question was could anyone show or post an example of what a GDPR looks like

if anyone has an example of theirs and would be kind to share either post below or feel free to message me via discord

here Joe.S#4286 and say, your name, TMP name so i know who you are and then the example of your GDPR

If non examples then i would understand why you don't want to post an example its just i don't know what a GDPR is and 

how to make it 

also could you send me an example of the following below

- compliant to GDPR and other privacy and data regulations. As such, it must contain a properly written Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy.

Many thanks,

Joe.

4 answers to this question

GDPR can be described as the world's strongest set of data protection rules, which enhance how people can access information about them and places limits on what organisations can do with personal data. 

GPDR has seven principles. They are fairness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity, security and store limitation. 

All of people must follow rules of GPDR. When a website does not follow the rules, it can be taked heavy penalty. You can find more information about it in Google. 

• Upvote 1

Hi there @CEO [Digital Cargo] Joe.

Have you found the answer you were looking for with the response given above? 

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us keep our forum always organized. 

I await your return.

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello @CEO [Digital Cargo] Joe.,

I am happy to hear that you found an answer to your question. I will go ahead and lock this topic.

Feel free to contact us again in future if you have any other questions or face any kind of issues.

Have a nice rest of the day!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

//Locked and Moved to Solved