Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Promods Canada does not load

ricomon35

Question

4 answers to this question

Guest Aurris

Hey there!

So in order for your ProMods Canada mod to work, you first need to have the folder named mod which should be located at Documents\American Truck Simulator
If the name of the folder and the location is correct, then please make sure that the files are named exactly like the ones down below:

• promods-ats-assets-v121.scs
  • promods-ats-def-v121.scs
  • promods-ats-map-v121.scs
  • promods-ats-models-v121.scs

The file extensions should be .scs otherwise it won't work. When you install the mod you get a 7z file, and in order to obtain the .scs files you need to head over to the 7-Zip website and download 7-Zip. Once you've done that you'll have to right click the zip file and click on 7-Zip then click "Extract Here"

Also, the mod requires you to have the Oregon and Washington map DLCs. 

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

OmSaL
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics