When bans gets inactive

trixicat

Question

8 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, trixicat said:

Do Bans get inactive one year after the ban is issued or one year after you can drive again?

for example if you are banned from 12.08.2021 until 24.08.2021, would the ban still show up as active, today (19.08.2022)

The highlighted color has spoke out my answer. Yes, it will stay active until 24.08.2022 xx:xx UTC (precisioning up to the same minute of the expiration time).

Permanent bans regarding Ban Evading and Hacking won't expire. Otherwise, a ban that will expire 1 year later shouldn't be called as a "Permanent" ban in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yellow marked bans have filled 1 year and have partially lost their effect. 4th and 5th bans are not taken into consideration.

Green marked bans are passed (1 year is not complete) or active ones. The following still applies: If you have at least two active history bans in your ban history, Game Moderators will extend your next ban to a permanent ban, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. Bans that are extended due to it being your 4th or 5th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly thirty days and permanent.

(Source: Punishment history colors, https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/138)

I hope this helps! ?

21 hours ago, Miyu* said:

The highlighted color has spoke out my answer. Yes, it will stay active until 24.08.2022 xx:xx UTC (precisioning up to the same minute of the expiration time).

Permanent bans regarding Ban Evading and Hacking won't expire. Otherwise, a ban that will expire 1 year later shouldn't be called as a "Permanent" ban in the first place.

thanks for your answer, problem solved. So i need to adjust my intern driver table to that ?

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
ScanvaUK
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved