What about loading stations for the bus?

Jonastrucker - GER

Yeah i don't understand what you mean by loading station. Can you explain to us?

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello,

Are you talking about service stations, where trucks are refueled?

Do you wish there were service stations for buses?

Because with regard to a possible bus station, it seems to me that there are already bus stations for buses. This is where we pick up passengers.

I have to admit that I'm having a little trouble understanding your question...

Driver on TruckersMP since 2018.

I think the OP is referring to this type of bus station:

sAGq0R7.png

This type of bus stop would not work on TruckersMP due to the amount of traffic it could receieve. In addition, some have tried to make custom DBus routes to include these stops, but they have not worked (likely because this prefab was never made to be interactive, unlike the other bus terminals).

Any and all opinions are my own. Generalizations and interpretations are based on public information and do not reflect the positions of any organization.

• 3 weeks later...

On 8/23/2022 at 6:38 PM, OtherGuy said:

I think the OP is referring to this type of bus station:

sAGq0R7.png

This type of bus stop would not work on TruckersMP due to the amount of traffic it could receieve. In addition, some have tried to make custom DBus routes to include these stops, but they have not worked (likely because this prefab was never made to be interactive, unlike the other bus terminals).

In my opinion if the TruckersMP team decides to add more available bus stops, they definitely should not add them directly on the road like that, because the busses would block the road while entering/leaving these stops.

Maybe they could add them in spaces in the city that aren't used right now, or they could maybe add some stops on big fuel stations next to the highway or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived