The new generation trucks you want to see in the game

Shadel

Which truck would you like?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. The choice is yours

I'm still looking forward to Iveco, Iveco drives less because other vehicles in the game have been driven

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC

垫片.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there trucker!

With the new generation of Trucks, i really cannot wait for the new Mercedes and Volvo to arrive.

I had the great chance of testing out one of the new MP5 at my work. One of my co-partners had the pleasure of getting one imported as an expanding of his company, which he gave permissions for us as partners to come by and have a test-drive in it. 

For the Volvo i had the opportunity to try that aswell because another co-partner has one. He had gotten it home with a full special-build version of this greater truck so it makes it obviously for me that i would want to see them in the upcoming updates!

What would you want to see as a part of the next updates?

My supported languages:

English, Danish, Norwegian

Helpfull Links:

Support | Rules | FeedbackAppeal

In my opinion the oldest looking European truck in the ETS2 game is the Iveco. The new models of the brand look amazing and there is a need to replace the old ones...

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

Archived