VTC Garage/Vehicle Page

Suggestion Name: VTC Garage/Vehicle

Suggestion Description: I wish the VTC profile had a vehicle section members could upload there truck to and it shows up on the VTC trucks page with a bit of data about the truck much like World Of Trucks displays for your personal truck you chose to show off on your profile. That way you can look at for example a new member looking to join sees the main VTC page then clicks trucks and goes oh the VTC is predominately KW but do run other brands i might join or they see it and go oh there a modern VTC predominately or oh i see they run older equipment as i can see a few cab overs or older models gives them a vibe as to weather they would fit in. If your an older equipment operator and looking to join a VTC you might look at the VTC garage and go oh its modern equipment i don't really fit in ill pass on them or the next one they might do the same process and go oh i see a W900A and a few cab overs mixed in with modern equipment might tell them i might fit in here ill take my chances and apply for membership. There could also be 2 sections to the VTC garage members could upload to one being TruckersMP supported and on for SCS Convoy supported trucks for if you want to create convoys outside of TruckersMP servers

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: This way the existing members or new applicants get an idea of what to expect when joining in a Convoy/TruckersMP session or the general feel for the VTC as I had a friend ask to join the one im in being the only active staff member at the moment and they didn't seem to get much of an overview from just a VTC profile page and asked a few questions i couldn't answer as i couldn't speak for the other members i could only guess. One question asked was about the sorta vehicles we ran in TruckersMP servers and in SCS convoy multiplayer sessions I could only speak for myself but if there was such a page I could have directed them towards it to answer the question and give a bit more of an overview of the VTC to see if they fitted in. Within the VTC profile you click on the VTC Garage and get directed to a page where it shows 2 sections TMP supported and SCS convoy a new applicant might click say TMP supported then see a grid view of the VTC's fleet and can hover over to get details or click in to see more about the truck and which member owns it. Existing members doing the same process would see a add new truck box then get directed to a form to fill in such as registration, make/model, body, chassis, transmission, engine type/hp etc, the collection it goes in (either TMP or Convoy) and at the bottom would be a upload image section. Once they complete that and submit it then the VTC's staff members are notified and will be able to accept/reject it if they accept it its added to the grid as an official members truck for  or submit for amendments such as poor photo e.g. bad lighting, at night etc and ask the player in the staff comments section why it needs amending and set a time frame before its auto rejected.