How should I tell if someone else has entered a blocked road?

30maes

Question

Recently, I found some people entering the road where I saw xx at the entrance. However, I found in single player game that these roads can be crossed from the side, that is, the left and right sides of xx. Does he count as Driving outside of the map boundaries or in areas that are not covered by the mini map/GPS in §2.5 - Reckless Driving? Thanks for helping.

Remark: I entered this path in a single player game, not a hidden path.

This is my first time post in the truckersmp forum. If I post in the wrong section, please move me to the right one. Thanks!

8 answers to this question

Hello @30maes

I have some questions for you. Where did you see this? Do you own map DLC's (Access for areas which non-dlc-owner can't access to)? 

If you don't own any or few map DLC's , it may be the reason. As people can see the road as open if they own the map DLC  while members who not owning the DLC , can see it as closed. 

It is hard to tell where you are, as you haven't told destination you saw this. 

• Upvote 3

To be honest, i am still not quite sure where exactly you mean. I got it that is near Kirkenes, but there is quite a few roads over there. 
If you think for sure the user broke the rules, then try report it on the website and let moderator's handle it. I recommend to upload videos on youtube and post the link in evidence-description